practicing manuvers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• practicing manuvers

Does anyone know how I can set a local sever with bots so that my friend and I can practice shooting moving targets that fire back? I can fly okay when I am alone but it's completely different when I am trying to lose someone on my tail. What bot program do you recommend and which ones are easier to use. I have heard that BOTS can be a real pain in the ass to get them to work right.

NOS

Re: practicing manuvers

nope. wait until 1.3 when co-op is introduced. then just take the bots jet and practice. Trust me, on easy, the bots practically play like your teamates, obeying your commands, and kneeling down in front of you so you can knife them.

Comment

Thanks. Will do.

Comment

I just hate it that you can't select a 64 player map on single player :hmm: . 1.3 will have co-op so this will be possible. I still say just hop in a jet and do it up, what a better way to get better than to have REAL opposition.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

I agree, except for the fact that sometimes there is a line of players waiting to get on a plane. Sometimes things get ugly and it wastes my play time waiting around. It also changes my mood and mind set when I am putting most of my energy trying to get into a plane/chopper. Yesterday was a particularly ugly day. People were just plain whoring it up with no consideration to others.

Comment

Try starting a single player game, then connecting to connect to it from a second machine.

Rumours I've been hearing might surprise you.

Comment

Metasynaptic...

I am going to try it but I am not sure if you get an IP in single player mode. Sounds too good to be true to me. I'll get back to you on this one.

NOS

Comment

Working...
              X