Tier 3 mortar unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tier 3 mortar unlock

If EA ever decides to put in a tier 3 unlock, how about giving support a mortar. If anyone spotted an enemy, a target would appear in the air, showing the mortar man how high to aim in order to hit his target. Also, what about a stinger for engineer? from what i've been hearing about USI, people really like that feature.

Re: Tier 3 mortar unlock

oh great more noobtubin.

Comment

Morter was cool in BFV, but we have arty already, not to mention GLs and grenades....that's plenty.

Comment

Well, to help prevent noobtubin, we could make it so that you can only fire it from a crouch/prone. And i forgot about the BFV moratar, thanks for reminding me. That was a fun weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghilleman
          Well, to help prevent noobtubin, we could make it so that you can only fire it from a crouch/prone. And i forgot about the BFV moratar, thanks for reminding me. That was a fun weapon.
          which will be horible..this would be worst than the pkm after 1.2

Comment

EA already said they were not adding 3rd tier unlocks. 'Nuff said.

Comment

The only reason that so far there are 7+7 unlocks only is because of the 2nd Lt being the highest rank before the patches came out. Since the are more ranks now, it makes sense to put tier 3 unlocks. If they do, I hope that the unlocks this time will make a difference compared to the standard weapons. So far the unlocks had very small advantage over the standard weapons. The whole purpose of unlocking new weapons in every game is to be able to defeat your enemy a lot easier with a lot more powerful weapon, not something that's only slightly better or no better at all, just different, which was the case so far.

Comment

I just want the scar-h as an unlock :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                  The only reason that so far there are 7+7 unlocks only is because of the 2nd Lt being the highest rank before the patches came out. Since the are more ranks now, it makes sense to put tier 3 unlocks. If they do, I hope that the unlocks this time will make a difference compared to the standard weapons. So far the unlocks had very small advantage over the standard weapons. The whole purpose of unlocking new weapons in every game is to be able to defeat your enemy a lot easier with a lot more powerful weapon, not something that's only slightly better or no better at all, just different, which was the case so far.
                  No, EA wanted to add more unlocks, but it would have drastically raised the RAM requirements, and a lot of people would not have been able to play anymore.

Comment

I have 2 gig.

Unlock me.

Comment

Originally posted by TITAN126
                      No, EA wanted to add more unlocks, but it would have drastically raised the RAM requirements, and a lot of people would not have been able to play anymore.
                      I don't understand how can just another new gun raise the RAM requirements.

Comment

For every gun you add, you have to load 2 more models into memory. the world model (the one you see wielded by another player), and the player model (the one you see yoruself wield).

7 more guns, means 14 more models, times however many polygons, means more ram.

Comment

Thi is exactly what started all the noobs crying in the first place to nerf this and change that, they ended dumbing the game down to the point where someone that has been playing for months now has the same chance of killing someone that has only played a week.
                          I say NO THANKS! I'll wait for a "map pack" the boosters are nothing but a low priced rip off, look at the way EF turned out, there is only 1 server that has a 24/7 EF rotation and it's full of dildos....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

No, the unlocks are to add more variety, not to be better. I still prefer the usmc pump shotty over every engy gun.

Comment

I hope that the unlocks this time will make a difference compared to the standard weapons. So far the unlocks had very small advantage over the standard weapons. The whole purpose of unlocking new weapons in every game is to be able to defeat your enemy a lot easier with a lot more powerful weapon, not something that's only slightly better or no better at all, just different, which was the case so far.
                              The only reason why they dont nake that much of a difference at the moment is cause even the normal weapons r good enuff to kill u in under a second so if the unlocked were better therd b no skill involved (cough...pkm spammin on karkand...cough)

Comment

Working...
                              X