Best Round Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Round Score

ok... But they suck out loud (don't laugh, I know they R bad)...

It's the Spetz Service Medal I'm lookin at.

Comment

Originally posted by Leeus
      ok... But they suck out loud (don't laugh, I know they R bad)...

It's the Spetz Service Medal I'm lookin at.

Checked your stats now... Your best round score, with spetz are only 85.... wich means, that you have to get 100, or above, in ONE round, to get your medal...

(It doesnt matter if you are nr. 2 or 10 at your team.. As long as you get 100, or above, in ONE round, while playing the spetz)..

Dont listen to the other comments from some of the other users, about "Gold medals or BEST at the team, with over 100.. Thats just BS"

So there is no way you could have gotten 101 points with the spetz, unless you dissconected the server..

Comment

Originally posted by NorskSoldat
        Checked your stats now... Your best round score, with spetz are only 85.... wich means, that you have to get 100, or above, in ONE round, to get your medal...

(It doesnt matter if you are nr. 2 or 10 at your team.. As long as you get 100, or above, in ONE round, while playing the spetz)..

Dont listen to the other comments from some of the other users, about "Gold medals or BEST at the team, with over 100.. Thats just BS"

So there is no way you could have gotten 101 points with the spetz, unless you dissconected the server..

Or the server failed to send the stats.

Comment

ohhh..
          Russian Spetsnaz 50:29:20 186 80 2.33 85 (THIS 85 is what is recorded! ohhhhh)
          This was clear as mud...!!!!!!
          Ok, So just a good game with a score above 100... ok.

Comment

Working...
          X