This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrupted required files part two

I noticed that you closed my thread because you think I have an illegal copy of Battlefield 2.

Let me start off by saying that I certainly do not. I don't even know how to obtain illegal copies of games. My friends the one who started this whole thing.

My friend has Bf2 as well, but my CD's no 2 and 3 are too scratched up, therefore I cannot reinstall. (Don't go on saying that it was my fault that the CDs got scratched, because frankly I don't want to hear it). We tried to install a no CD patch so that he could play (he has his own CD key, and he had bought his own games, we just wanted to play.) and he didn't back up his normal files before replacing his new ones. (Which, I know, was very, very stupid indeed? And again, don't whine about it.)

I was simply wondering if you could lend me those files back so I can make his files normal again, so that the CD will work. Re-installing the game isn't an option, becuase we have CD 1, not 2 and 3.

You are not helping or condoning criminals in any way, shape, or form. We made a mistake by deleting critical files, and I was wondering if maybe one of you would go a little out of your way to help me out a little.

If you don't believe me, or you still think that this is miraculously illegal in some way, honestly - I really don't care. All I can say is that I'm not doing anything related to anything illegal.

PM me if you're willing to help. I would be overjoyed, thank you.

Re: Corrupted required files part two

EA will replace scratched or damaged disks. Go to their site for more information.

If you don't want to wait for those disks to arive via mail. buy a scratch repair kit. They are cheap and easy to use.

Making threads based on locked threads is against the rules here. Doing so can/will result in you losing your privlages here.

I don't care if you don't care if someone thinks your are into piracy. Rules is rules.

Comment

Working...
    X