The single player computer shanker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The single player computer shanker!!

Every now and then I goto single player to work on my skills....while engaged in combat the computer players all come at me with knives. They bring the old knife to a gun fight. Hell I can be in a tank and see these idiots running across my sites with knives. Its laughs however I do have to hand it to them...they are quite sneaky...they will creep up behind and ugh!!! These guys do not miss...a matter fact they are better than me with the shank...they must have served time or something...

Re: The single player computer shanker!!

Yesh bots do that a lot when it is set on easy, the meds use shock paddles. on veteran they will use pistols.

Comment

they use aimbots

Comment

Sounds like some bots need a ramming with the nose of a Blackhawk :laugh:

Comment

Comps are so lame... I was on Dragon Valley practicing long-range rocket shooting with the helicopters... and the enemy helicopter just flies right past me without noticing me and doesn't even shoot me if I pull up in front of him!! (Keep in mind this is on expert). Apparently EA told comps not to shoot helicopters when in a helicopter?

Gunners (and pilots) don't know WTF a TV missile is and procede to chaingun tanks.

If you drive right over an enemy tank column and tell your gunner to bail out, he will bail out (and you get the entertainment of watching him being chewed up by tanks).

You can spam "I need ammo" and "I need repairs" all day at your pilot and he will head in rockets blazing.

Comment

once one of the bots was chasing me with shock paddles :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

the bots use thier different weapons, for different distances.

The range is simply an estimate, but the tactics are true.

30ft-Grenades

20ft-Rifle, Machine Gun, Sub-Machine Gun

10ft-Pistol

Close Range-Knife, or Defibrilator....

Doesnt matter what skill setting you have set.......

If you are in a vehicle they will use TOW, ERYX/SRAW, Grenade/Grenade Launcher.

They also dont have a f^cking clue about out of bounds, or as said above THE TV MISSLES!

Comment

Bots are cheaters and should have their stats reset.

Comment

Only time I've been grenaded to death in an APC...friggin bots.

Comment

When i have my knife out on easy mode, they kneel in front of me and look up at me and wait for about a minute before fighting back. Worship me AI, worship me.

Comment

Working...
                    X