This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corrupted required files

My friend pulled a major "stupid" and deleted both my BF2 and my Core.dll files. Is there any way to retrieve these files?

Are they generic (All the same)? Would somebody be willing to copy and lend me their files via email? If so I would be VERY thankful. I don't have my other install discs so I cannot reinstall the game.

Help will be extremely appreciated.

Re: Corrupted required files

What happened to your install discs? The only thing I can think would help is doing a fresh install. You need to smack your "friend" in the face with a golf cleat 6-7 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
      What happened to your install discs? The only thing I can think would help is doing a fresh install. You need to smack your "friend" in the face with a golf cleat 6-7 times.
      I was going to say that exactly.

Comment

Nice. I'll do that,

I'm sure you wouldn't mind lending me a copy of your files? It would save a lot of trouble. I'll even give you a high five. (Or two)

Comment

Use your install discs, if you don't have any...that would be odd, guess you never bought the game, therefore tough luck, go spend some cash.

Comment

First I find it very suspicious that someone would find the urge to delete DLL files from a game...and why exactly are they in there in the first place

Second you can get those files back by doing a system restore if you have Windows XP.

Third I think you need these files for a different reason and one of which is not a legal one for that matter.

Comment

We do not condone nor assist, people who have illegal copies of BF2

Comment

Working...
              X