Battlefield 42 A.D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 42 A.D.

Man, this is fun. It's always fun when we think of what EA will do next. Now I've spoiled it by being cheesy

Anyway...instead of "Roger that" we would say "Huzzahh!!!" ...wait, i'm still in BF1042.

OMG, he hit me with the body of Christ!!
    BF:Resurrection
    Christians vs the Romans/Jews
    You'd have eleven squads, Jesus is the commander and can do pretty much anything. The other squads contain the disciples and their families, and their abilities are running away and/or praying.
    Game Modes: Jews have to capture Jesus and bring him to the Romans. Or If you're playing as the Romans, you have to beat as many Christians as possible...and to balance it, we'll give the christians lasers that destroy anything with one shot. Let's see how it goes!

Comment

Originally posted by NoseKi||s
      BTW i'm worried that the stallion will give too much advantage to the Spanish army in the upcoming "four-legged fury" booster pack.
      This new screen from "four-legged fury" rocks...

... where do you hit the camel for a one shot kill ?.

Comment

Thats awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Fatboy40

Knife it!

Comment

"I need the leeches quick, do you copy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Fatboy40
              This new screen from "four-legged fury" rocks...

"DARN IT...the Camel Spit can't shoot though fences...arg..."
              "The Persian Camel has an unfair advantage on desert maps...need balance."
              "The Oasises on the desert maps don't always have wells...what's the dealio?"
              "The Rock 2000 doesn't seem all that much better than the default rock"
              "I love the change with the Bear Trap how they don't kill friendlies anymore."
              "The SpearE for the Priest kit is awesome, but requires the SK (Special Knowledge), expansion"
              "Why no unlocks for the Roman Empire expansion? And only one new medal...yea :-("

Comment

Working...
              X