Hitman: blood money demo is out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman: blood money demo is out.

For those interested, heres a link to Hitman: blood money demo.

GamersHell is the ultimate destination for gaming news, reviews, previews, videos and more.

Re: Hitman: blood money demo is out.

ive been downloading this on a 8mb line for 5 hours now, 45kbs ...will reply more when i get it

Comment

yep, slow d/l speeds. I had to try 4 different mirrors before i found one thats steady at 225 right now. 17,200 people d/l this today might be putting a strain on their servers.

Comment

I'll just buy it, demos usually never show alot. F.E.A.R. demo didn't really impress me, but when I bought the game it was different and its one of my favourite games. I'll no doubt be buying it on the PS2.

Comment

ES, let me ask you this. When you play Fear, are the enemies always in the same place or do they spawn at different places when you reload? I've put off getting that game because i heard everyone say it was really short, and if the enemy always spawns the same place, i see no replay value. Thats one of the things that keeps me playing Swat4, the random spawning.

Comment

I don't get it, what do you mean random spawning? there is no spawning in singleplayer you kill them then walk away to the next part of enemies.

The game is great period multiplayer deathmatch with about 20 people is a mess though, you spawn kill and die at the blink of a eye (that rhymed ) but since coop is out it has good replay value, their is an expansion coming for F.E.A.R. soon and the single player is fun to play over and over, the A.I. intelligence is one of the best I have seen in any game (even on moderate difficulty they can be hard) when they shoot at you they actually hit you even if your leaning out around a corner, they dive through windows and if you throw a grenade, they warn there budies and hide behind walls etc, also they flank you, and they throw nades to try flush you out, the blood and gore is pretty good too, throw a nade and if it explodes on them usually they end up dismembered on any parts of their limbs even from the waist.

Weaponary is pretty good too the guns actually have realistic recoil, and the sounds are good too, bullets actually go into walls create holes and make alot of dust etc.

Comment

What i mean is, if you were to start a new game, or reload a level you already played before, will you know where the enemy is going to spawn at. I really dont know how to explain it better.

Comment

Originally posted by wootoow
                What i mean is, if you were to start a new game, or reload a level you already played before, will you know where the enemy is going to spawn at. I really dont know how to explain it better.
                You mean will they be in the same place as they were before? I thought you meant something else, because when I played old school SOF 1 on singleplayer you could put a spawn for the enemies so everytime you killed one another one spawns at the start of the level and comes after you.

But if your meaning will they be in the same place where they were when you played that level then yes, last time I checked all games would have that no? but if you can name a game for me that doesn't have that then that would be good news.

Comment

Swat4 has random enemy spawns. Each time you play a level, you wont know if theres going to be 6 or 15 enemy and they spawn in different locations each time you play. Never the same game twice, thats why i love it so much.

And thank you, you did answer my question.

Comment

I don't like SWAT 4, last time I played the demo I armed my team mates with shotguns with bean bags while I had the Machine gun and shot them all while they walked down the stairs.

Comment

I've played through the hitman demo 2 times now. The controls are a little on the clunky side but i was getting more used to them towards the end. The graphics are really nice with everything turned up. I wish they had at least 1 more level in the demo, but i figure i'll be getting this game anyways.

Comment

Hmm...I installed it and once I try and play it pops up with an error reading:

This application has failed to start because d3dx9_27.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
                        I have done repair, but have not yet re-installed. I am doing that now.

Comment

Originally posted by solodude23
                          Hmm...I installed it and once I try and play it pops up with an error reading:

I have done repair, but have not yet re-installed. I am doing that now.
                          I got that same error. Easy fix. What i did was google that file name, downloaded from the first site on the list, stick the downloaded file in your c:\Windows\System32 folder and you're good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by wootoow
                            I got that same error. Easy fix. What i did was google that file name, downloaded from the first site on the list, stick the downloaded file in your c:\Windows\System32 folder and you're good to go.
                            Oh ok thanks man, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                            X