Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does the muzzle flash on the g3 and g36c bother anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does the muzzle flash on the g3 and g36c bother anyone else?

the muzzle flash on those two guns drives me crazy, not so much on the g36c as on the g3 because it takes away from realism and aiming. I'm talking about when you're zoomed in with the ironsight on each of the guns, the muzzle flash looks like it comes from the middle of the gun. It breaks through the polygons in the middle and these are the only two guns it happens on. With the g3 and its small iron sight its annoying as hell and makes long range aiming harder and less realistic. God damn EA, FIX that crap PLEASE!

Re: does the muzzle flash on the g3 and g36c bother anyone else?

uhhhh your wierd

Comment

wtf, im wierd??? i've posted this 3 times and no one responds....... i cant believe this wouldnt bother you...... im totally serious about this.....

Comment

i think we're too busy lookin at the enemy we're tryin to shoot than the gun with the screwy graphics

Comment

Where do you expect the muzzle flash to come out from. The side maybe the bottom? Your too caught up into the flash to aim thats the problem. I never even noticed a problem. Also aim before you shoot and that way the muzzle flash wont get in the way.

Comment

welll i usually do pretty well... so scratch that... but anyway, where do i expect to come out of??? the front obviously... ITS COMING OUT OF THE MIDDLE. not the end of the barrel but the MIDDLE OF THE GUN! is that realistic? i think not.. it makes it easier for ME at least to aim when im not distracted by the muzzle flash. g36e and mg36 dont have the same problem as the g36c... and the g3 is the worst of them all... my god, i cant believe no one else notices this

Comment

yeah, what uranium said, ive never noticed that. but i generally aim b4 i shoot(1shot is all i need. the pink myst.lol)
              no flaming towards you, im just saying that ive never noticed that.. and thanks to you i have to go look now! dam you!!! lol

Comment

sorry about the others false reflection - they obviously never QA'd anything.

Just because it's not very noticable doesn't mean its not a graphical error and that it shouldn't be fixed (if it's reasonably easy to fix it).

I've noticed this too, although it doesn't bother me as much as it seems to bother you.

Comment

Does the smoke than make your pistol when you shoot bother you ? I just noticed that it make smoke today !

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdeath099
                    Does the smoke than make your pistol when you shoot bother you ? I just noticed that it make smoke today !
                    Cheers. Dont worry be happy.

The muzzle flash is much more annoying on the 249 SAW. Never EVER bothed me on any other gun actually.

Comment

for those of us who have to run most graphic settings on 'Low', this is not a problem

Comment

Never noticed it before, might see I i do tonight.

Comment

yeah..umm i tryed it and saw nothing. maybe your paying too much attention to it.lol because i saw nothing out of the ordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by falsereflection
                            wtf, im wierd??? i've posted this 3 times and no one responds....... i cant believe this wouldnt bother you...... im totally serious about this.....
                            LOL! Ironic you dont ge the message after 3 attempts to solicit similar feedback, apparently no one shares your obsessive hatred for such trivialities. What really bothers people? Redtag bug...
                            However, this might explain why so many people complain about getting owned by everything, you are paying more attention to your own muzzle flash than you are to the friggin person shooting your ass up.

Comment

hey guys, lighten up on false erection, k?

Comment

Working...
                              X