Got J-10 with TV missile, lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got J-10 with TV missile, lol

How many times have I tried to take a jet out by TV guided missile. Finally managed to do it

And what a shot it was, J-10 raping our asses off, going full speed allmost 30 degree pass on us. Quick estimate, some lead and fire. Boom!!! Shot down in flames! Yeah!!! Me rock:laugh:

I have to admit that it was pure luck, I'm not that good with missile. But since I saw the video of iLL NaYmL3sS where he drop that nasty J-10, I have tried to do same. Ok, done. Next time I'll be trying to do it without luck but with skill

Dont remember the opposing pilots nick, but incredible fellow. He didn't use missiles at all. Dropped no matter who was piloting all the planes and copters with cannon and always with first try. No chance to escape, actually don't understand how that was possible.

Re: Got J-10 with TV missile, lol

And what a shot it was, J-10 raping our asses off
    Dont remember the opposing pilots nick, but incredible fellow.
    :laugh:

Comment

...planes and copters with cannon and always with first try... That was the trick Metallica

Comment

I usual get 2 jets down, each time I play, with TV missile. In the air normally

Comment

I love tv missiling troops.

Comment

Originally posted by ACE_FIN1972
            ...planes and copters with cannon and always with first try... That was the trick Metallica
            I NEVER use missles.. If someone uses missles on a heli.. well they're stupid. Lets just leave it at that

And... if they use missles on a J-10... when they're in a JSF....... well.... :laugh:

Comment

Metallica u must be hell of a pilot then. I have never played against u, but I recon that u are an ACE :laugh:, by the fact that others give u a praise for your piloting abilities.

Well anyhow I'm not too bad flying with the copter and usually I manage to evade jet attack pretty easily. But this fellow started to shoot as soon as he saw us and not matter how complex moves I made, those bullets just keep hitting. He wiped the sky with one pass multiple times. Ah, damn no point to brag that sucker anymore, I was pretty ****ed with him. Well u may know if u are as good as u say.

Comment

Working...
              X