Total-clan 24/7 Karkand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total-clan 24/7 Karkand

Well I was playing there the past few nights... and for some reason, night time, FF is OFF... Daytime, it is on. so I was C4'ing up to high buildings... etc.

Well, I was USMC and I was on the building directly across from the hotel, and I had a support guy with me. I was throwing C4 and he was throwing grenades, while he would keep me supplied.

I looked down, saw a guy (apparently an admin) standing still, and staring at me (I assume trying to read my name)... and then I throw a C4 down, kill him, and then 15 sec. later I get banned... What?

The server had FF off... what was I doing wrong...?

(I still don't know why FF is on during the day and off at night..)

Re: Total-clan 24/7 Karkand

OH yawn another one of these, you want people to acknowledge that some admins suck. Let's skip the part where everyone agrees and share stories of dumb admins, and go straight for the part where we let the thread die.

Comment

No i'm not saying the admins suck..

I'm asking why I got kicked or banned for being up on a building with FF off? I know alot of [tc] people come here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner
        OH yawn another one of these, you want people to acknowledge that some admins suck. Let's skip the part where everyone agrees and share stories of dumb admins, and go straight for the part where we let the thread die.
        :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Well... FF is off - so you have to wonder why they aren't letting people C4 onto roofs - with FF off it's basically... expected.

Comment

Originally posted by lemonybrainaid
            Well... FF is off - so you have to wonder why they aren't letting people C4 onto roofs - with FF off it's basically... expected.
            Exactly... which is why i'm confused

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
              Exactly... which is why i'm confused
              Hell.. Our server has FF off.. only building we don't allow you on is the train accident one - for obvious reasons

Comment

FF was off for quite some time yesterday, so it was impossible you could have gotten killed by C4. It was becoming a problem with people C4ing them selves onto buildings, so we turned it off. You may have thought it was off, but then on the next round or load it was on again.

LOL, I remember you. You were in my squad.

Comment

whiners... no one cares about what happened to who on such and such servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y
                    FF was off for quite some time yesterday, so it was impossible you could have gotten killed by C4. It was becoming a problem with people C4ing them selves onto buildings, so we turned it off. You may have thought it was off, but then on the next round or load it was on again.

LOL, I remember you. You were in my squad.
                    All I know is that at night, for the past 2 nights, FF is off (starting around 9-10), and then during the day its on.

So idk why I got kicked.

When I was in your squad, yeah, that was when I was on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                    X