Join me in some speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Join me in some speculation

It doesn't matter because planes will shoot them before they hit the ground...or run into them

Comment

wouldn't that be grate... your flying in the air like 3 minutes away from getting veteran air badg and there out of no where comes a massive "pink" box with no parashute and slams right on top of you plane casuing you to die:laugh: omg that would suck so much... but than the commander gets uber points for shooting down in airplane with a supply drop

Comment

Im guessing patch 1.3 is going to be released tomorrow since they like releasing things on Tuesdays. The air drop feature sounds cool, I hope they get everything right the first time around. Carrier air drop bug lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tukey
          wouldn't that be grate... your flying in the air like 3 minutes away from getting veteran air badg and there out of no where comes a massive "pink" box with no parashute and slams right on top of you plane casuing you to die:laugh: omg that would suck so much... but than the commander gets uber points for shooting down in airplane with a supply drop
          thats gonna be fun crushing snipers with vehicle drops. :laugh:
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Whatever it's delivered in, I know one thing for sure:

The first guy to get TKed by having one drop on his head will be ME.

Comment

Originally posted by rhohan
              probably as similar to quake wars as they can get it.
              Thats funny. I heard that the Quake Wars vehicles were a rip off of BF2.

Comment

Working...
              X