Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake the noob

Ohh my god.

I was playing wake island, so I take a nice fast car and wanted to trick the tanker so I plant some c4.

so I was riding towards him and my car was parked in front and jumped out and run on the left side of the tank and the second later I hear the enigne going off :laugh:

I didn;t intend to blow the tank up all only I wantend steal the tank by just using c4 car as my blackmail. but still he was death and also 17 other people because of his action :laugh:

Re: Fake the noob

Yes, armor drivers will sometimes jump out of their vehicle to not die. You should, like in your case, sometimes wait for them to get out, then proceed to rape.

Personally I go SpecOps when there are alot of Jihad Jeeps running around...I see one I can't blow up...Jihad TANK!!!

Comment

Hehehe, I like your way of thinking.

Comment

Yeah a specops with c4 ready is death to a tanker. Its like saying "your in my tank".

Comment

I smell douchebags

Comment

Always, always, always... DIE IN YOUR RIDE.

Comment

^^ nah not agreed there.... if you're a attack chopper gunner, or more to the point pilot, then definately die fighting! in a tank or apc, unless its aflame, stay with it. if you're in anything else.... just put c4 on it and blow it if the enemy grabs it...!

Comment

Actually he's right, ALWAYS die in your ride.

I've seen matches lost 'cause someone got out of a flaming APC / etc... Getting out to C4 something is dumb, u never know when a sniper round or arty, or anything will come along and take you out before the work is complete. Easiest way to ensure the enemy doesn't get your vehicle is to die in it, period.

Comment

Just pre-C4 your tank. If they get in becuase they scared you out blow them to hell. Or...don't get out and take it like a soldier. The first one is better becuase well - they die.

Comment

Originally posted by MouseNo4
                    Yeah a specops with c4 ready is death to a tanker. Its like saying "your in my tank".
                    funny

Comment

Originally posted by Metasynaptic
                      Always, always, always... DIE IN YOUR RIDE.
                      There you go, Battlefield rule nr. 1, never ever leave you're tank with a enemy nearby

Comment

rule number 2: You may leave your tank if u got it c4`ed!

Comment

Last time someone tried to plant C4 on me, i jumped out put two in his head and jumped back it

Comment

Spec Ops, have you been formally introduced to my treads?

I've seen abandoned tanks repair themselves near crates after being flaming. Not much, but enough to stop flaming.

I was AT, holding the first USMC flag on Zatar 64. Enemy assault drives in a tank. I put one into this treads, and one into the side. He gets out, tank in the red. I get in, shell him, call for a crate. Thanks for the tank.

Always die in your ride, no matter how tempting it is to flee.

Comment

I was medic on Sharqi the other night and came round a corner onto Surveilance point to be confronted by a tank, I started to throw med packs at him hoping he thought it was C4 and guess what.....He did.

I jumped in his tank, Killed about 6 and capped the flag.

I was giggling like a little girl for about an hour.

Comment

Working...
                              X