Bug and Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bug and Tip

poor cat is nw all wet thks to u all spitting...

Comment

Harsh, but i dont think u will get reset, as you had no idea about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lycan5100
        well im sorry if i broke the rules i did not know its just a game so what dose it matter
        and its not a bout points most of the time i play i dont even look at them well you have my points so ovilously and thanx for all the nice replies

dude dont worry about it,
        most of the guys in here just lately just seem to flame peps.
        but when you post some thing that they didnt or dont know about there all ears askin how to do it.
        dont let em get to ya most of em are just little kids who get pwnd every 15 secs of spawn time.lol.jk guys
        im a admin on are server an we always have FF turned off.
        ive sent emails with pictures to EA askin about this glitch as its an error on there behalf an the reply i got was that it dosnt carry a stat wipe"never has never will do,
        due to its an error on there side"
        they also pointed out that the glitch will be sorted out with the next patch.
        i'd like to say to all the new guys to tbf2 an bf2 do a search of the forums before makin new posts,
        as most of the new posts that are being made have been around for months such as this one.

Comment

funny, the search always brings me back to main page wif no search results, some bug?

Comment

Working...
          X