Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gmax Modeling Tutorial?

I need a tutorial on making vehicle and weapon models with Gmax

I need it to be either POSTED or PMed to me, not some download link because all the downloads have in the winrar file is a bunch of files with gibberish code in them that no human being can understand

I need it to be step-by-step tutorial, preferably with pictures that explain it visually, I need a simple tutorial, I mean, I did this "easy" tutorial on making an airplaine, and I came out with something that looks like a giant rock on crack lol

Because I have my own mod, and the problem is that my map editor dosn't work on my video card (ATI Radeon 9250), and my mod team always complains about that I don't do anything for the mod, so I need to learn to model

Plus I need to learn to model because I am 16, and plan on going to college and studing to become a game designer or whatever

P.S: I heard of an absolutely free version of 3dsmax out there for downloading, is this true? and where can I download it?

Re: Gmax Modeling Tutorial?

Gmax IS the free 3dsMax program and as far as tutorials go, just google Gmax tutorials and a bunch of links with good tut's will pop up. I know this cause i just tried.

Comment

Well none of them were of what I wanted: How to make vehicles or weapons or buildings

Comment

I was going to find you some good tutorials but i just went over to the bf2 editor forum and low and behold, you've already been there. Those guys were absolutely right about you being in over your head. You need at the very least, BASIC MODELLING SKILLS before you jump right into doing what you want to do. Its not very hard to pick up but you need to at least put some effort into it. I doubt anyones going to do it for you.
        Find some tutorials of ANYTHING and practice them so you can get familiar with the tools and what you can and cant do. Once you have the basic understanding you may find people more willing to help you.

Comment

Working...
        X