this is why I like making BF2 videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is why I like making BF2 videos

I made alot of videos when i was a noob, well Im still a noob in a way.........we all are but anyways you get to look back and see how you played back then, remember all the good times :cry: I used to play local with friends almost every day but we dont do it anymore:cry:

heres one video I made long ago, as you can see wer not playing in a local, I didnt even know about local at that time :laugh:

hey man flying under a bridge back than was da bleep but now its mehhh, noone cares
    most of the people I played with back then dont even play BF2 anymore

so yea....why do you like making BF2 videos??

Re: this is why I like making BF2 videos

i like the editing, and alos the response from the community, ive had 2 successful videos and they were fun to make/watch.

the only problem is finding a bfr server. i tried the sir server alot but they always used to butt in and ruin it, and the demos are ridiculously long there so i tend to avoid it.

Comment

I like editing as well. I can't stop tweaking and trying new things.

As for battlerecorder, I host the server from my comp, and I can get at least 9 players and run vent before it gets too laggy, and even then the only thing that suffers is my voice. This way we set up, I restart the server, and we do the scene, then I restart it again, task out, and copy over the BFR file. Makes it so I don't have to go over too long of a recorder to get what I need, and I can restart it for more angles and such.

Hell, I like acting and directing scenes as well! Not to mention you have a final product you can look back on and enjoy years down the road. Make a DVD of your vids. Put it in 5.1 surround.

Comment

yea i never made videos before is it hard.

Comment

I enjoy making videos is to put in motion the ideas i had in mind to show everyone else..

also, i enjoy editing them to whatever style i wanted

Comment

Well you guys really like to make BF2 videos and I also like it at first. But slowly when I came to filming, things didnt go right....

I got many problems such as lag when recording with fraps as my computer sucks, lag of actors (as none of my friends play BF2 :cry: ) and BFR servers (cant find any suitable servers to record the demos... many lag like sh!t). And also no ideas what BF2 videos to make lol.

Comment

I just find making movies as a giant creative outlet. Before I started professional movie production I was a pianist noob. Heck, that was only 2 years ago!
              I picked up a copy of RCT3 first after being a long time RCT series fan. Had so many ideas, but it was much to like creating a little world inside your computer. I needed to make them presentable so everybody could appreciate it. Anybody can take a screenshot, so how about video form.

Later that month... problem, problems, problems... I won’t interested in the running of a park or any part of the main game really + plus lag. I only focused on the design aspects.
              Before long, I downloaded the BF1942 demo and it stole me away to the release of BF2.
              All the while long being a regular UT2004/2003 excessive.

...I know, don't need to hear my life story, but I've been practising summing up novels into sentences recently.

Comment

lolz.........

Comment

Working...
                X