Making a server...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making a server...

Recently I have been messing around with the BF2 Server Laucncher utility, it's fun messing around with it, but what about battle recorder? Is it possible to be abled to record Demos from a game you created direcly to your PC? Or do you have to own a website to post it on(I think i read something like that in that confusing readme supplied with the game).

Thanks for your help in advance!!!

Oh and i have one more problem... in the server launcher setup, one of the first options asks if the server should be displayed on the server browser ingame (so other people can join using a search instead of needing the ip address), but when i select that, then start the server, i go ingame and search the title of my server, but i cant find it!

Thanks again!

Here is the server name, see if you can find it:
    FuzzyTeddy

And here is the IP:

Port is:

PS. i also posted this in suport, but there arent many people that read the suport section.

Re: Making a server...

192.168.15.101 is your inside IP, you need your outside ip address. To find it in the server browser list remember to remove all your filters as you may have ranked checked so it won't display it.

To enable BR you need to edit your rotate_demo.cfg file and put in a location for the BR demos to be saved and enable BR in the serversettings.con file

Comment

Thanks for the tip, ill go looking for the file now, or could someone be so kind as to tell me the location?
      EDIT: wait, never mind, ill just use ctrl+f! *wow im smart* *cough NOT*

Comment

Ok, i found the file, now what and where exactly do i write this?
        And according to the find function there are multiple serversettings.con files.
        Man im dimwitted.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

replied to your pm

Comment

Working...
            X