What was your best kill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your best kill?

mine was when i was driving in a jeep and i see an engineer dropping mines right in front of me, so i jumped out and the jeep ran over him and killed him then the mines killed 2 of his teamates :P.

Re: What was your best kill?

when i t0re a k1d apart in the f4ce

Comment

i was playing karkand and i spawned next to a jeep. i crawled under and put all my c4s on it. then i went onto a roof. i was going to blow it went someone went in, but my pnone rang, so i hade to answer it. a few minutes later i came back and the jeep was gone. i was at a loss for what to do, so i just detonated the c4s. the poor bastard who took my jeep musta drove and parked it in a croud on his teammates cause i got 7 kills! it was SO satisfing. i just laughed and laughed and thought about how clueless the ppl where who i blew up.... "where the **** did that come from?" lol

Comment

knifing a guy consecutively 35 times, while his teammate revive him...

Comment

Maybe not my best kill but this was funny, I was in the tank on Sharqi on the MEC side and came up to the USMC radio station, the tank was at the end, instead of blowing it up I was engineer so I got out my tank went up and put 2 AT mines at either side of the tread, got in my tank revearsed to where the ramp is, and one guy came out and spotted me, and he thought he would get the edge and hop in the tank he didn't know of the mines and went forward and boom!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali G
            knifing a guy consecutively 35 times, while his teammate revive him...
            :laugh:

My favorite kill was a long range snipe on Wake. I killed some guy running towards the airfield in 2 consecutive shots, almost out of sight. It was the cleanest kill I've ever had with the M95.

Comment

My best kill was today actually... I was in a Vodnik and I ran straight into a full armor apc at full speed. Turns out, I flipped him and he blew up and I drove away at 3/4 health :laugh:

Edit: Forgot to add that I could flip him cuz he was going down the ramp on sharqi and I was going up it

Comment

I was US on SHarqi peninsula, I went to the MEC base and stole the APC and then drove over to the artillery to blow it up. Then I noticed the T-90 was unmanned so I strapped C4 to the BTR-90 and took the tank. Then I drive around for about 10 minutes and completely forget about the C4 until I accidently drive off a cliff and my tank catches fire and I bail. I notice I had the detonator in my hand and rememberd the C4, and clicked it. Immediately I got 4 kills and moments later the priceless "WTF how did I get C4'd in the middle of the ocean?"

Comment

i came behind about 5 people in a little ally and unloaded a whole clip of the M16

yep thats it...i only started plaing last week lol...but i'm a corpral already

Comment

Zatar Wetlands... I am gunning in the AH-1Z, and some guy begins to bother us with the Mig-29. I changed to the TV-Camera and when he passed us, I shot the missile. I "tailed" him with the missile... And I saw the plane nearer, and nearer... Booom!!!

That was my first TV-M kill against a moving jet

Comment

i was MEC on karkand, and a US humvee comes at me....so i step to the right, and knife the driver through the driver-side window...then vehicle roles to a stop, and i knife the guy in the turret in the legs killing him....yeah i felt like a real badass :laugh:

Comment

shooting a transport heli with two guys in it with my M95.
                        It blew up and everyone was like "LOL M95"
                        Patt5[M95]Someguy
                        Patt5[Mi-8]Someguy's friend

Another time I was bored and shot a trans. heli on Wake with an L96.
                        It blew up right when my round hit so I got 3 kills

EDIT: Another time I was behind an enemy Vodnik that had a gunner who was previously shooting at me. He then got distracted because of my teammate. Instead of taking out my knife since i wasn't close enough I switched to my shock paddles and gave him a shock.

And another time I was support and just took out two guys (probably squadmates). I had 1 kill left til I got my vet. support badge. I thought I heard something so I turned around and saw a medic about to shock me. I jumped up, he missed, and then I proceeded to kill him and get my vet. badge

Comment

tank round to the cockpit of a Mig. That was euphoric

Comment

I once jumped on top of a T-90 and knifed the gunner.

Comment

My best kill was when I was on wake and me and my whole squad were in a blackhawk high above the airfield. So we all bailed out. I opened my parachute to have a little fun on the way down so I threw a few grenades and they didnt reach the ground then I started twirling down onto the flag so I start throwing all my c4 and when I detonated it I got 4 kills.

Comment

Working...
                              X