Loading Error on first map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading Error on first map

Im getting a loading error at 60% on my map im making. Sorry this is my first map and need help. Please can anyone tell me how to fix it. I've provided you with the link if you want to see for yourself. It just crashes and exits when it gets to 60% but no error message.

Please help.
    Thank you.

Re: Loading Error on first map

Make sure that your video settings in game are set to medium, for terrain and textures. This is a quirk of the custom maps.

Comment

Thanks so much, but it didnt work can you download and see if there is anyother things/

Comment

yeah, host it somewhere
        I have a CAL match tonight, I might be able to get to it before my match, if not I will look after it afterwards, if you host it somewhere I will take a look.

Comment

Sorry, Messed up the first link. I updated try now.

Comment

looking now, it looks a lot like surge....
            add me to your MSN nglgodzilla@hotmail.com

Comment

Its the surge image lol. Ive added you im phearvx on msn.

Comment

i check out your map,

ok,

1. your teams are set to 1. ie meaning same team, u need to set one team as 1. as it is and then make the other team 2. (to do this Expand the teak area a little and then hightlight one of the flags and were u see team change the 1 to 2.

2. you have removed very needed data from your map, ie light maps folder/ colourmaps folder , realy u should leave such data in the core part of the map //howver u can remove the Editor folder b4 packing.

3. the packing off the pack is very odd, seem as u copied the client to be server aswell.

Comment

yeah, it was messed up, I d/l and removed all objects, there were a bunch stacked on top of each other, changed teams to be seperate, couldn't get it to load.

He has restarted from scratch.

I have my MSN up, so if you have any other questions let me know.
                  Packing the map is the last thing you need to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                  X