Lost account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost account

I recently purchased BF2 and SF after my computer upgrade.I started BF2 and was using default profile(off line).My son wanted to play the game and I let him,he created a profile that was "on line".The next day I got on the game,I seen he had created a profile so I deleated it!!(Big mistake)Now I can't create a profile for online and he can't remember his password to retrive the account!!When I try and create a profile it say's "The uniquenick is already in use".So do I have $80.00 in scrap plastic?Or is there a way to reset account??Any help would be great!!Thanks!

Voodoo

Re: Lost account

What email did you use to register the account?

Comment

That means that the ingame nickname you have chosen is already taken. You need to choose something different for your name. With a couple million accounts already going, your gonna have to get creative.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoomedicine
        I recently purchased BF2 and SF after my computer upgrade.I started BF2 and was using default profile(off line).My son wanted to play the game and I let him,he created a profile that was "on line".The next day I got on the game,I seen he had created a profile so I deleated it!!(Big mistake)Now I can't create a profile for online and he can't remember his password to retrive the account!!When I try and create a profile it say's "The uniquenick is already in use".So do I have $80.00 in scrap plastic?Or is there a way to reset account??Any help would be great!!Thanks!

Voodoo
        You can use the I forgot my password! feature at http://www.gamespyid.com

It will send instructions on how to set a new password for your son's account, to the to the email specified when the account was created.

Comment

Working...
        X