Very strange bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very strange bug

Probably old, I just wanted to share my experience.

So about 5 minutes ago I connect to some random server for my daily game, the map was Gulf Of Oman and I started at the airfield as a MEC. So as soon as I start to walk this guy on my own team runs up and kills me. I say "What are you playing at?" and punish him, I don't usually punish unless it's as deliberate as this was.

I decide he was probably some jerk and with the current goings on change my spawn point nearer the american base. I managed to kill a tank and the kills registered normally. Then, someone else on my own team kills me again. This time I didn't see so I presumed it was an accident and forgive. Next time I spawn it happens again, and again, and the next time the guy in my squad turns to me, we both look at each other for about 5 seconds, then he kills me.

By this time I was quite frustrated. So I say, "Why does everyone keep teamkilling me?!" The reply was, "Dude, your name was red, I swear" and shortly after I get kicked for "RED NAME BUG".

I've never heard of this or experienced it before, is it my fault, the servers, or was I just really unlucky to have it?

Re: Very strange bug

it's the red/blue tag bug. If u want to read up more on it, do a search on red/blue tag.

Comment

^^What he said. It's not anyone's fault but EA/Dice...there's nothing you could have done or did do to bring it upon yourself. Just rejoin the server and it should be gone.

Comment

Lol ok, so hopefully it'll be fixed in the next patch...

(Yay, everyone's not out to get me )

Comment

Heh not as strange as what I saw about a month ago; I was on wake island, and when USA captured all the spawn points, the game didn't end. One of their players had the bug and it was stopping the game end so all of the china team were getting very bored, waiting for this guy to die (we could see him), it took about ten minutes for him to accidently blow himself up :laugh:

Comment

Working...
          X