bf2.exe...Error Report!! Dam it!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2.exe...Error Report!! Dam it!!?

Right to begin with, some member has already posted a problem which relates with mine, but mine is different...

Ok. I baught Battlefield 2 a week ago, (brilliant game! )Anyway, so it successfully installed and everything was going super. So I decided to go on the NET. I played 3 games (thinking that they were ranked servers) so I looked at my BHFQ and my stats didnt changed at all. So my friend sayd I had to dawnload a patch so I could rank. So I did. After waiting 50minites, it installed. So as I clicked "Play Battlefield" and this came up :-

"BF2.exe has encounted a problem and need's to close. We are sorry for any inconveniance"
    "Send error Report"-"Dont Send"......THE OPTIONS THAT I HAD.

So, I restarted my PC, tried it again, and it it came up again!..So I uninstalled Battlefield (obviously the patch was unistalled) And installed it. (again obviosuly The patch wasnt there). So It worked again. But, I went on the NET, and still I couldnt RANK. So,Decided to install the patch again..Lol. And the error report came up....AGAIN! I CANT EVEN GO ON IT WITHOUT THE ERROR REPORT COMING UP. help me!!......

Re: bf2.exe...Error Report!! Dam it!!?

Did you try re-downloading the patch? it may be a corrupt download.

Comment

Working...
    X