Quake and BF 2142(APOLOGY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake and BF 2142(APOLOGY)

Yes, its me again. Well, after angrey comments on my other thread...I'd like to apologize about what I said. After taking a look on the Quake side of things, I've decided that I was too quick to judge which game would be better, for one thing: Quake also has unlocks that you get by ranking up. Also, I was VERY surprised to learn that Quake won E3's top multiplayer game and 4th place on E3's best computer game of the year. Well, since we obviously can't decide without playing the game...I hope that people will post on forums how they think of the game once it comes out in 6 months..for now I will be playing BF2, playing soccer, worrying about TJHSST, and saving up for the PS3 thats rumored to be a whopping $600.:cry:

Re: Quake and BF 2142(APOLOGY)

you're entitled to your opinion - there's no need to apologise for it
    btw ETQW won best multiplayer game??? source please - that's outrageous news

Comment

Theres also no need to create a new thread when this would have easily been posted in the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by wootoow
        Theres also no need to create a new thread when this would have easily been posted in the other one.
        yes that is ture.

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
          you're entitled to your opinion - there's no need to apologise for it
          btw ETQW won best multiplayer game??? source please - that's outrageous news
          Yip, they won the following for ET:QW

Game Chronicles

* Best Game of E3 Winner

1UP.com

* Best Shooter of E3 Winner
          * Best PC Game of E3 Runner Up #2
          * Best Visuals of E3 Runner Up #2
          * Game of Show Runner Up #5

GameSpy

* Best PC Multiplayer Game of E3 Winner
          * Top 10 PC GAmes of E3 #4

Comment

I can't wait for BF 2142, it's my most anticapated game for this fall. I don't know what to think about quake wars. I bought quake4 and i guess that was alright, nothing really that special. But i know going with a battlefield game, you can never really lose since they've been doing it for so long i'm sure it'll be good. Having bf1942, vietnam, and bf2 shows that imo. Maybe i'll pick up quake wars if it turns out to be good.

Comment

Working...
            X