20000 points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20000 points

when i get pass 20, 000 ponits i increase with two ranks at the same time. does it mean i get four weapons?

Re: 20000 points

nope...

Comment

Nope.

Have a look: http://ubar.bf2s.com/ranks.php

Comment

Master Sergeant and First Sergeant are two different ranks that you can hit when you get 20k points.

You get Master Sergeant if you do NOT have ALL of the following (and you get First Sergeant if you DO):

Awards: Basic Knife Combat Badge, Basic Pistol Combat Badge, Basic Assault Combat Badge, Basic Anti-tank Combat Badge, Basic Sniper Combat Badge, Basic Spec Ops Combat Badge, Basic Support Combat Badge, Basic Engineer Combat Badge, Basic Medic Combat Badge

Also, you cannot get Master Sergeant first and THEN get First Sergeant by collecting the required badges later.

Man..this certainly is a FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
          Man..this certainly is a FAQ
          Yep, i would never bothered to answer if it weren't for the fact that the first reply didn't contain a link to the BF2S UBAR-site.

Comment

When I see the same question repeating over and over in 100 different threads, I'm just two tired to answer. The second most boring question would be "commander points". Just search the forum damn it.

Comment

Well, for some reason, I have yet to grow tired of answering the same question over and over again. Maybe it's because I have a 2 year old that does it to me every minute of every day.

I also know that a lot today's kids are lazy and do not like to search for the answers themselves...they pretty much need it handed to them on a plate

Comment

Working...
              X