Points registers, not medals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points registers, not medals.

Played for a few hours today and got a couple of golds, 1 silver, good conduct medal (as sniper with claymores and nades), and expert medic combat. I have gotten all the points from these rounds, but none of the medals have shown up. Isn't that a litte odd? I mean I get the medal and points ingame but only the ponts register.

I think I'm giving up on Expert Medic Combat, gotten it ingame 4 maybe 5 times now, and met the requirements at least twice that (40+ kills), but no medal.

Re: Points registers, not medals.

Try waiting a couple days for it to register and play a couple more rounds.

Comment

It usually takes about a day. Don't worry, you'll get your medals.

Comment

Medals and points register in different amounts of time I believe so just wait.
        If they don't show up in a couple days try a different server

Comment

Dont forget its the weekend !! its a known fact that stats/awards do take longer to show up .. Will almost certainly show up Monday after a round or 2 if not before

the only time i have missed awards is when i have gained medals like Expert SF sniper and i realised that my rank was showing as private not as 2nd Lt and i was being awarded basic medals but decided that my stats would sort themselfs out and carried on to get 40+ kills but never got the in game expert award show up in round and never was added to my stats .. yep server was ranked and i have Vanilla expert sniper so i learned hard lesson ....
          Allways tomorrow lol

Comment

Working...
          X