This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New way of stats padding.

So I was playing on a server and I noticed a guy who was getting teampoints in every 10,15 seconds or less

But not using , paddels,support,medic but by just driving the vodnik with full personal the whole time.

his score

how he and his friends doing it.

and one of his friends again.

I wouldn't posted this, unitl they scruwed 2x times my first place for gold. :laugh:

Re: New way of stats padding.

uhh whats the point... I dont get it

Comment

Why is it new?

btw according to his stats hes a total noob...

Comment

Im sorry i dont see a thing.. anyone wanna "pad" it out??

Lame, sorry guys//

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
          Im sorry i dont see a thing.. anyone wanna "pad" it out??

Lame, sorry guys//
          he and his friends was riding down and up and down and up.
          by doing this, he was able to get 100 teampoints

look at the last picure and a guy called *BK*typhoon.rs

and I called a new way of stats padding because I didn't encouter this one yet.
          without knife,paddels,support,enigneer

Comment

I'm sorry, I'm unaware of this way of gaining teamwork points, how do you gain points for having someone in a vehicle you're driving?

Comment

Originally posted by NiteCyper
              I'm sorry, I'm unaware of this way of gaining teamwork points, how do you gain points for having someone in a vehicle you're driving?
              driver assist or something .

but this teamwork stats padding is my first time seeing it.:evil:
              I dont mind that they are stats padding because someday there stats will be wiped out, not by me but by some other guy. But when they steal my gold place by stats padding.

I will go mad

Comment

look at his driver assists

Comment

Originally posted by Krysiss
                  driver assist or something .

but this teamwork stats padding is my first time seeing it.:evil:
                  I dont mind that they are stats padding because someday there stats will be wiped out, not by me but by some other guy. But when they steal my gold place by stats padding.

I will go mad
                  You are a complete, certified noob. Not only do you post meanigless thread about alleged padding but you dont even know how this ridiculous stat system works. LOL.

Ognacy

Comment

I have to agree with others that there is no proof he stat-padded or exploited the game system...

I'm going to have to say this is more caused by jealousy over two gold medals.

And in the next 10 minutes, a mod will lock this *Starts timer*

:Lock:

Comment

from the pics it looks like that there is a support guy driving the jeep and the other guys was just spamming mines/clays/c4/ nades so the driver get resupply points and the other guys get assist points.

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Killer
                        I have to agree with others that there is no proof he stat-padded or exploited the game system...

I'm going to have to say this is more caused by jealousy over two gold medals.

And in the next 10 minutes, a mod will lock this *Starts timer*

:Lock:
                        lol you are saying that 100 teampoints and only 2 deaths and
                        driving up and down is not stats padding oke

OKe so if I go in a vodnik and I will go with 4 other team mates drving up and down is legal for your points Yea

Comment

Originally posted by cpt.pingu (u.k)
                          from the pics it looks like that there is a support guy driving the jeep and the other guys was just spamming mines/clays/c4/ nades so the driver get resupply points and the other guys get assist points.
                          nop. he was just driving the whole time up and down

Comment

Originally posted by Krysiss
                            nop. he was just driving the whole time up and down ,look at his driver kill assist pff
                            it dose not show how many driver kill assist on your stats thats driver special ability points that come for kill/resupply/heal assist so he is doing what i said in my other post but hes not the driver hes a passenger.

Comment

Originally posted by cpt.pingu (u.k)
                              it dose not show how many driver kill assist on your stats thats driver special ability points that come for kill/resupply/heal assist so he is doing what i said in my other post but hes not the driver hes a passenger.
                              about wich guy are you talking *BK*typhoon.rs or Freiherrvonzu
                              I'm talking about thes guys, they where just drving and the other guys where just idle.

I was even riding with them for a minute. but stil his points was going up :S

Comment

Working...
                              X