• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BROE why don't you use this list.

http://bf2s.com/rankings/knife_kdr/1 :laugh:
    much easier

Re: BROE why don't you use this list.

Originally posted by Krysiss
    As with alot of people/organizations, common sense escapes them.

Comment

I have posted this link to IndianScout a couple of days ago, and nothing happend since... he sent to EA, but they dont care...

Comment

User: redsuperzero - Knife KDR / 635.0000 :thatsbad:

Comment

Victim: AED_008 (255)

Good god in heaven, this guy sure likes his stealth tactics

oh wait

Comment

I always use those lists, but it's not up to me to reset anyone, we only make recommendations and provide the info they want..

Comment

definitely a padder. if u look at his score, 6073, kd of 0.7842, wlr 0.75, br in sharqi is 522! only have some basic badges, but has expert knife! n on the same day as his vet n 2 days after basic. highly suspicious. he shld be reset.
              that sand warrior is also so suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by venny
                definitely a padder. if u look at his score, 6073, kd of 0.7842, wlr 0.75, br in sharqi is 522! only have some basic badges, but has expert knife! n on the same day as his vet n 2 days after basic. highly suspicious. he shld be reset.
                that sand warrior is also so suspicious.
                the whole top 500 is suspicious :laugh:

Comment

There are probably so many stat padders, they dont wanna tick everyone and their mother off.

Comment

EA doesn't care, there are too many of them to remove anyway.

Comment

Elite I am 18th on KDR

18 |cypheShogun 6.8810 209:21:07 3.11 1.99 6.89 19.81%

Comment

Time:00:15:47 K: 55 D:16 Ratio: 3.437519.37%I never play K:P

Comment

My guess is when BF2142 comes out the stat padders and cheaters will be outright banned, thus leaving them with the option of purchasing another cdkey for BF2 ..or buying EAs newest title. Since all EA/DICE cares about is how much money you spend on their product ..my thoery isnt too far fetched. For now ..why in the balls would they care to do anything, somebody who is into the game on the level to cheat or stat pad is most likly going to be involved in a forum community which will keep their interest in the game and new titles etc.. theres my 2 cents

Long run ..whos getting hurt by some nerd stat padding, not me, not you ..its just sad that our generation had the mindset that they dont feel the need to have the balls to play vs others on a fair level and then be judged based upon their performance. Good thing is tho this personality trait carries on into the real world, so most of these kids will be loser blue collar labor or service industry for life <3

SO BE KIND TO A STAT PADDER ..they might spit in your hamburger :O

Comment

Working...
                          X