Advice on learning to fly....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice on learning to fly....

Mouse is hopeless (for me at least, its way to hard to control how much to turn and so on)

Keyboard only (WASD keys for throttle, arrows for movement) is brilliant for me. You always get maximum turn, and you dont have to dig out your joystick everytime you want to fly.

Joystick may be worth it for someone, but ill stick to my keyboard.

DONT USE THE MOUSE!

Comment

For jets you must have a joystick. For choppers I prefer the keyboard. And yes, start your own server, or join an empty server to practise.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowControl
        Mouse is hopeless (for me at least, its way to hard to control how much to turn and so on)

Keyboard only (WASD keys for throttle, arrows for movement) is brilliant for me. You always get maximum turn, and you dont have to dig out your joystick everytime you want to fly.

Joystick may be worth it for someone, but ill stick to my keyboard.

DONT USE THE MOUSE!
        Did I just read that?? Keyboard only, wow... And there is no difference between mouse/keyboard and joystick, it’s all personal preference and skill.

Comment

I have the joy stick and yet I crash....so I use the mouse/kb and I still crash...just not supposed to fly....ground pounder I am!

Comment

Originally posted by pever
            I have the joy stick and yet I crash....so I use the mouse/kb and I still crash...just not supposed to fly....ground pounder I am!
            ^wut he said:cry:

Comment

Working...
            X