Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Kills????

Hi All,
    Finally reached the requirement for Veteren Transport (50hrs)
    BF2Player.com (http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?p...78098&show=all) tells me that 5 "road kills" are required to receive the award.

Well I managed about 9 kills on Smoke Screen using the gun in jeeps etc but no drum roll!!

Can I assume that 'road kills' mean actual running down players???

Can the enlightened help?
    Thx
    David
    p.s. Why do we have to rely on 3rd party sites to find out these requirements? Have EA/Dice actually released the awards criteria?
    Thx again

Re: Road Kills????

yes.. means running them down, not with the gun.

Comment

Very easy to accomplish. Simply drive like a maniac repeatedly through enemy flags (Works best on Main Entrance on Dalian) in a buggy or fast jeep. If you miss, use a tight turn to bring yourself around and try again, I've racked up 6 kills this way before a mine got me...:shoot:+:guns: =:salute: :dead:

Comment

I really hate getting ran over.Specially after a 500 meter jaunt to a CP no one was guarding.

Comment

Originally posted by -(PK)-DarkIllusion
          yes.. means running them down, not with the gun.
          Thx for that reply Illusion.......thought as much.

Must say that running people down is lame, takes no skill. Actually one of my pet peeves in BF.......

Comment

Disagree Beowulf, its easy to avoid jeeps and whatnot, and they are taken out very easily. To rack up the kills necessary in a round is bloody tough in my opinion, and as such i do tend to practise often.

besides, seeing the bodies go skittering along like bowling pins is hilarious!

Comment

road kills sound fun, but its also so easy to get killed. worse is if u overturn n get blown up...

Comment

Originally posted by venny
                road kills sound fun, but its also so easy to get killed. worse is if u overturn n get blown up...
                I can't stop laughing when I see people do that in the tiger HAP helicopter, it rolls over and they try get out and it blows up killing everyone :laugh::laugh:.

Comment

Run em down! Jeeps are awesome for taking down legions of the enemy!

Comment

Wake Island, go to airfield and run em all over!

Comment

but if you do run people over, don't forget to clean your grille and rambar.

Comment

lol! running down ppl is fun, esp when they are Spec Ops and trying to C4 u! :laugh:

Comment

Wow how did you drive around THAT much to get the vet transport?

Comment

Working...
                          X