Little Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Help

Did a search and couldn't find anything that hit this exactly so thought I would ask in here for ideas. A friend of mine has SF and can't get on-line becouse it keeps saying that she doesn't have the 1.22 patch installed. Thing is she has installed it several times. She has also re-installed the game and re-installed the patch only to get the same message. EA is worthless as far as trying to get help and everyone here seemed pretty mature so I thought I would give you guys a shot. Any ideas?

Re: Little Help

Tell her to try downloading the patch from a different mirror. It could be corrupt?
    Also, is she sure that she is installing 1.22 and not 1.2?

Edit: WOOT! MASTER SGT! (Thats a rank up in less than a day. Wow I need a life.)

Comment

Thanks Data i'll let her know and get back to ya.

Comment

tell her to also download the full 1.22 patch an not the incramental patch.

Comment

as a last resort un-install the game entirely, then re-install and patch up

Comment

Originally posted by Durinthiam
            as a last resort un-install the game entirely, then re-install and patch up

this what i hadto do yesterday 3 times just to get my EF working :S
            i was not happy

Comment

why would you want EF working? :|

Comment

I forget where, but it was in this SF forum that detailed how to remove BF2 and SF from your registry when uninstalling...this is the ONLY method that worked for me.

Comment

Working...
                X