This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet another hacker i've found

I was playing karkand and some tank whore noob was using a hack. Everytime this player died he would always spawn back to the USMC uncap but he would automatically appear in the tank. He did this several times.

anyone else seen this?

Re: yet another hacker i've found

No, he probly wasn't cheating maybe you were just thinking it like that. Theres cheaters in every game, put up with it or find another server.

Comment

Yeah, some times, they are not cheating. The graphics just rendered that way. I have seen couple times on Karkland that soldier just spawn in mid air and then parachute down.

Comment

You do know there is a player spawn right next to the tank spawn, and the tank takes only about 2 seconds longer to spawn than the driver does?

Comment

well if he aws on the enemy side and spwned there a spec ops squad leader could have been sitting there and he would spwn on him.

Comment

Originally posted by White*Feather*67
            I was playing karkand and some tank whore noob was using a hack. Everytime this player died he would always spawn back to the USMC uncap but he would automatically appear in the tank. He did this several times.

anyone else seen this?
            Wow, typical "noob-hacker" cry.

There is a spawn Right next to the tank spawn point, and the tank spawn about 2 seconds later than the player does. That's why it appeared as he was spawning in the tank everytime.

Don't be so friggen quick to draw conclusions. 90% Of the hackers you call probably aren't hackers.

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
              Wow, typical "noob-hacker" cry.

There is a spawn Right next to the tank spawn point, and the tank spawn about 2 seconds later than the player does. That's why it appeared as he was spawning in the tank everytime.

Don't be so friggen quick to draw conclusions. 90% Of the hackers you call probably aren't hackers.
              :rofl:

Yea, what D|sso said. Instead of being a doucher, you really should check your facts before making retarded accusations.

Comment

I was playing an Airmaps server today and some guy kept hacking in the J10... wherever people hid, he would know where they are... some sort of wallhack and coloured models combo probably. Very annoying.

Comment

I love these "cry hack and unless the noobs of war" threads.

But not really.
                  There are cheaters out there.
                  There aren't that many.
                  Less than 2%, by my estimation.

Play on well admined servers.

Comment

Working...
                  X