Increasing lag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increasing lag?

Not really a support question but im wondering if people are getting some sort of lag, for instance when im in a map on a regular occasion say im in a jet and flying my game freezes then about 4-5 seconds later it unfreezes and im dead because the jet crashes, it happens doing other things as well but I seem to get it alot, anyone else getting this?

Re: Increasing lag?

Yup, I've seen this lately. Not sure what it is but it happens a lot. It makes no difference in the time of day I play so network congestion is not a part of it. My modem is new, nothing running in the background, decent system, who knows.

Comment

happens to us all on occasion
      no rhyme or reason

Comment

I have seen it happen on the same server from one night to the next. I ping 11 and get lag one night, and the next night same ping no lag. My logic is that it's a server load thing and not on my end.

Just normal crap to deal with. I don't think it has gotten worse or better with any of the patches.

Comment

Nope no lag here, runs smooth as silk on our server and I ping @ 200ms and its like a LAN game. Try different servers to see if it still happens. Also make sure your pb is up to date by using pbsetup.exe from www.evenbalance.com

Comment

I usually get lagged out when I first get into a game, sometimes it lasts until I get killed, which happens pretty quick. Or when there is a bombing run. I pretty much always have one of the lowest ping on the sever too.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
              Nope no lag here, runs smooth as silk on our server and I ping @ 200ms and its like a LAN game. Try different servers to see if it still happens. Also make sure your pb is up to date by using pbsetup.exe from www.evenbalance.com
              Sorry for the side note, but you ping 200 to your own server? You pay for this server yes? I would think finding another server closer to home to rent would be in order.

Comment

Working...
              X