Battlefield Domain For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Domain For Sale

Hi there, I recently bought a domain but due to an increase in how much I have to work now I cannot create the community I wanted to so I thought rather than keep the domain, I should sell it.

The domain is Battlefield Game and I hope someone who is really up for creating a Battlefield community is interested as I would hate to think the domain would be wasted.

Anyway, Maybe some of you have seen me on the Battlefield but if not then maybe oneday hehe, I will always find time for a little BF2 or something.

Thank you,

Re: Battlefield Domain For Sale

Comment

hhehe.no advertising here.

Comment

No I am not spamming, I just won't use the domain anymore so I thought maybe someone else would be interested in running a community.

Comment

Originally posted by gobbly2100
          No I am not spamming, I just won't use the domain anymore so I thought maybe someone else would be interested in running a community.
          I've got my own server in a datacenter and wouldn't mind using this domain.

Do you got a instant messenger so we can talk easily?

Comment

Originally posted by Homie
            I've got my own server in a datacenter and wouldn't mind using this domain.

Do you got a instant messenger so we can talk easily?
            *coughs* errm, its nothing more than a domain name that is unatrctive given the odd charactor...... price should be cheaper than it was to reg.

Comment

Originally posted by satanbzb
              *coughs* errm, its nothing more than a domain name that is unatrctive given the odd charactor...... price should be cheaper than it was to reg.
              I thought it was free.. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
              X