My tanks are made of styrofoam!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My tanks are made of styrofoam!?

Every time I get in a tank, doesnt matter which one, another tank destroys me with 2, sometimes 1, hit. When I shoot at a tank from my tank, it takes 3, maybe 4 hits, and in the meantime the tank kills me with the one hit. Is there a trick to killing armor with only 1 or 2 hits? sorry I didnt do a search on this...

Re: My tanks are made of styrofoam!?

Shooting in the front/back of the tracks is a 2 hit kill and there is some way to make the shot rebound and hit the tank in the body and then the turret for a 1 shot kill. www.secretsofbattlefield.com shows vulnerable pts on vehicles.

Comment

http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/tankvstank.html
      and
      http://www.secretsofbattlefield.com/tank****s.html
      u should find those uselful

Comment

Well I have noticed that all armour is easier to kill or be killed lately.

Comment

Something I've noticed since the last patch is that I seem to die quite often in a tank or APC after 1 hit. However, being on TeamSpeak with other players I've found out that they actually shoot me TWICE but BF2 is only rendering 1 shot from my perspective. It's VERY frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by jlspence
            Something I've noticed since the last patch is that I seem to die quite often in a tank or APC after 1 hit. However, being on TeamSpeak with other players I've found out that they actually shoot me TWICE but BF2 is only rendering 1 shot from my perspective. It's VERY frustrating.
            ya that has been happening to me latlely. the tank shoots and i get damage, then a few seconds later, i get more damage, but no shot-animation from the other tank

Comment

Originally posted by USARANGER01
              ya that has been happening to me latlely. the tank shoots and i get damage, then a few seconds later, i get more damage, but no shot-animation from the other tank
              i think shot animation depends on graphics cards, becos my sucky card doesnt display shots too, like a silent movie. u only c the damage u got.

Comment

no...i have a low end card and i always see the shot hitting me

Comment

I agree about the one shot kills.

I was in a server today and fought it out with a tank was killed in what seemed to be two shots but I knew that he fired three.

I wonder if the game has been coded to dumb down and ignore extra shots or other information vital to the player?

Either that or it is late in getting the information to me.

Regardless of your situation tank vs tank, always have a APC or LAV next to you manned with a engineer or two if possible. Engineers are your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                    no...i have a low end card and i always see the shot hitting me
                    how can you say that????
                    how can you possibly know what the lousy net code shows you vs the shooter?

Comment

Working...
                    X