Unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unlock

Hey guys, I have a similar question, so I'll ask it here instead of making a new thread.

I'm actually looking for advice in chosing between G3 and the G36C.

I've had some experience with the G36C, picking it up off dead players, but I haven't been able to try out the G3, unfortunately. In the BF2HQ it says the G3 has high power and accuracy, whereas the G36C has medium power and high accuracy, I think. Does that hold true in-game?

I already have the medic upgrade and I was thinking maybe the G36C might be the same thing as the L85A1 ??

Anyways, can you guys weigh in on both weapons, please?

my stats: http://www.bf2s.com/player/66122201/

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd
      If your ingame name is also "military1" then I would recommend either the L96A1 or the MG36. The MG36 is nothing special (although the gun iron is similiar to the G36C and G36E if you like those guns. The L96A1 is, in my opinion, the most accurate sniper rifle in the game and once I got it it became the only sniper rifle I ever use.

If that's not your in-game name then tell us what is b/c the little "Rank" icon below your avatar is not working on anyone right now.
      The mg36 is pwnsome! Alot of people don't give it much of a chance but once you realise its potential, it one of the best weapons in the game.
      Two shot bursts for medium-long range=you pwn. Some might not agree with me but I guess thats just because mg36 is my fav gun overall.

Comment

Oh nvm

Comment

Working...
        X