2 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions

#1. Can the US carrier run out of bombs to reload jets? Cause I was trying to reload them but I could only get the cannons and missiles to reload, not the bombs.

#2. Is the TV station in Sharqi considered an "uncappable base"? Cause I was flying the MEC heli and we were kiling everyone on the heli pad, and then I got kicked for "baseraping" but the rules said that only baseraping uncapable bases was not allowed.

Re: 2 questions

Originally posted by Marveric
    #1. Can the US carrier run out of bombs to reload jets? Cause I was trying to reload them but I could only get the cannons and missiles to reload, not the bombs.
    No. Fly slower when attempting reload maybe? Switch HUD's?

Originally posted by Marveric
    #2. Is the TV station in Sharqi considered an "uncappable base"? Cause I was flying the MEC heli and we were kiling everyone on the heli pad, and then I got kicked for "baseraping" but the rules said that only baseraping uncapable bases was not allowed.
    No. Just crappy admins that didn't like getting owned or EARNING the chopper spawn point back. They stupidly forget that there is AA down there and a Hummer to take out enemy choppers.

Comment

Well if the missiles and cannons reload why can't the bombs reload at the same speed? And I was in the bomb hud.

70.86.76.68:16568
      Guess that server's gonna go down then.

Comment

I can only suggest flying slower and as close to the carrier deck as you can for reloading. Just to be sure, you know the planes only hold 2 bombs right? Not trying to be sarcastic, but just want to make sure you're not trying to get 6 bombs b/c it has 6 missiles.

Comment

The airstrips will reload cannons, then missles, then bombs.

Fly slower.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorrenart
            Fly slower.
            I flew at 500 over the carrier and it reloaded my cannons. Then, when I flew the same speed across the carrier to reload my bombs, it didn't reload.

Comment

well are you sure its not a glitch? there have been times when I have 2 bombs in the jet but it dosent register when I use them. try releasing the bombs even if it look like you have 1 or 0.

Comment

I blame it on the Ninjas..

Comment

Fly slower. Then fly a bit slower. then get a f-35 and hover. they will reload if you are slow enough. never seen it not reload if you where going slow enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
                    I blame it on the Ninjas..

Motherfecking Ninjas.....

Comment

Working...
                    X