Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a question about battle recorder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a question about battle recorder...

Why wont i get the URL for the demo download??? I play a server that has battlerecorder enabled, it was even recomended by one of its clan members who knows it works, so again, why can't I see the URL in community menu? Do i have to change something? Or get a specific update for it? Here is the IP for the server: 209.160.40.25:16567. Any help is much apretiated.

Re: Just a question about battle recorder...

2 possible reasons, the most common is its not setup properly. You may have a bookmark stored for it but get an error when you try to download it. The 2nd is it is setup properly but you didn't download the BR demo soon enough. Servers only store a limited number of BR files. The default is 30, we store 100. On our server if youdon't download the BR demo within 3-4 days it will probably be over-written.

Comment

Ok, but how would I know if its not setup properly? And secondly, I went to the community tab right after I played a few rounds.

Comment

hey this is related to battlerecorder i guess.

what software do i need to record movies from the game.
        is battlerecorder just a recorder where it can only be viewed in the game and not as a movie file?
        if so what softwares do i need to record and create a movie file?

also, when i watch videos of BF2, such as when there are many choppers or people or people in weird positions, how are people able to do this?
        are there bots that can be told what to do or are these alll people controlled characters?

Comment

also, when i watch videos of BF2, such as when there are many choppers or people or people in weird positions, how are people able to do this?
          are there bots that can be told what to do or are these alll people controlled characters?
          What do you mean exactly?

And can some one answer my second question? I guesse it didnt stay on the first page for long.

Comment

if youve ever seen the video Mine 2 there is a part with sooo many blackhawks its crazy. i was wondering how they were able to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by kurosabamaru
              if youve ever seen the video Mine 2 there is a part with sooo many blackhawks its crazy. i was wondering how they were able to do this.
              Im pretty sure they just edited the map with vehicles or something, and why is that relevent to battlerecorder???:|:But i guess it is relevent to the other question, as for the wierd body positions, its from the 'SIR.' community and they edit the scripts so when you revive someone they are still in the dead position, or something.

Comment

thanks. recording and stuff seems like a lot of work.

Comment

Welcome! And does anyone know why I can't get the download URL in community section after playing some rounds?

Comment

Little hint... try the server in my sig.
                    It's the only large server I've come across that actually has BR set up right.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                      Little hint... try the server in my sig.
                      It's the only large server I've come across that actually has BR set up right.
                      LOL! I'm sorry, but you are the clan member that recomended the same server, if you noticed the URL i posted, it's the same...:laugh: I'm probly missing something very stupid though, but now i know that it probly has something to with something on this end(probly me).

Comment

Working...
                      X