Editing Weapon Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Editing Weapon Upgrades

hmm i made my own zip and edited the server archies.com for bf2 and sf.
    I put:
    fileManager.mountArchive C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\MOD\Realism Files\BF2\Objects_server.zip Objects
    fileManager.mountArchive Menu_server.zip Menu
    fileManager.mountArchive Common_server.zip Common

For BF2 and:

fileManager.mountArchive C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\MOD\Realism Files\SF\Objects_server.zip Objects
    fileManager.mountArchive C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\MOD\Realism Files\BF2\Objects_server.zip Objects
    fileManager.mountArchive mods/bf2/Menu_server.zip Menu
    fileManager.mountArchive mods/bf2/Common_server.zip Common

For SF.

Thing is its normal, i have guns doing twice the amount of damage but it isnt doing that ingame. Isnt this what you said to do?

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Ok i tried this too.

BF2:
    fileManager.mountArchive Objects_server.zip Objects

SF:
    fileManager.mountArchive C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\MOD\Realism Files\SF\Objects_server.zip Objects
    fileManager.mountArchive Objects_server.zip Objects
    fileManager.mountArchive mods/bf2/Menu_server.zip Menu
    fileManager.mountArchive mods/bf2/Common_server.zip Common

Comment

It might not work with spaces in the filename and path unless you put quotes around it or something. Also, notice that the paths in the SF file are using / instead of \. You may need to do that for your path too. You could also just put your mod zip in the regular mods\bf2 and mods\xpack (or whatever SF uses) folder so you don't need the path.

Comment

hmm i used one \ earlier i might try all of them that way and the spaces thing, for now i just saved a copy and overwrit it for now.

Comment

Working...
        X