Cant use Unlocked weapon. HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant use Unlocked weapon. HELP!!!!

I was so proud to achieve the status of first Sergeant during special forces and has been thinking of the unlocked weapon that can i kick some a**. But what ****es me off is when i went into the game, it only shows the same old weapon that i have. But in the bfhq pages, it clearly show the new weapon that has been unlocked.

The thing now is when i went back to the normal BF2 without the special force, it allows me to use the new unlocked weapon so what is all this? a weapon that i cant use for special force

I think EA by now would have thousands of people banging on their email server to find out whats happening and apparently they are not replying or helping :cry:

So if there is any kind sould, please help or im going to throw away this game.

Re: Cant use Unlocked weapon. HELP!!!!

The new weapons are for specific armies in SF. For example, if you are insurgent, then you do not get to select SAS weapons.

Comment

Thanks alot for your help Cigar, even when i am playing for SAS or American, i cannot use for example P90 even i have unlocked the weapon. Same goes to the Scar L that i have unloced, i can only play all this unlocked weapon in vanilla... :hmm:

Comment

I have the P90 unlocked, but have never used it.

For the SCAR, try jumping into a server running Iron Gator. You should be able to use it on the Seal side. Other maps for the SCAR is Leviathan and Devils Perch. This is all from memory though. I will jump into a server to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by James73
          Thanks alot for your help Cigar, even when i am playing for SAS or American, i cannot use for example P90 even i have unlocked the weapon. Same goes to the Scar L that i have unloced, i can only play all this unlocked weapon in vanilla... :hmm:
          You can't use "SF unlocks" on SF servers (except when they are the primary weapon for that army which is what Cigar_Man is talking about). They are only available as unlocks on vanilla BF2 servers.

Comment

P90 L96A1 only work in normal BF2 and EF

Comment

To clarify:

BF2:SF unlocks are tier 2. You can only use tier 1 unlocks in SF. In BF2 vanilla you can use tier 1 and 2.

Comment

Working...
              X