Solo-ing Attack Choppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Solo-ing Attack Choppers

Ive said it before, I'll say it again. Circle Of Death. Put that in ya solo pipe and smoke it.

I take the oath to TK all solo arseholes who think they are Gods gift to the air. Burn and die. Go play a single-player game you fracking waste of cyberspace.

Comment

Originally posted by Colinloves
      Ive said it before, I'll say it again. Circle Of Death. Put that in ya solo pipe and smoke it.

I take the oath to TK all solo arseholes who think they are Gods gift to the air. Burn and die. Go play a single-player game you fracking waste of cyberspace.
      lol i love tk'ing people like you. but it gets better when you wait on the helipad for 1/2 an hour waiting to tk me but i never die.

Comment

people like you are why i want effective AA cannon.... so as to destroy you in many humiliating ways....

i like how you call the ground AA vehicles lame while you fly around in a 2 man helo by yourself...

then you'll end up with a TK and I/he won't....

Comment

There's a lot of solo hate in this thread. :laugh:

Comment

Originally Posted by Churrasco*
            I'll have to practice the "out of edge" trick. It's very handy when you want to "get rid" of a gunner.
            I actually hate you just for posting such a childish remark as that.

I had this done to me the other day because some chopper whores on Sharqi wanted the MEC chopper to hover over the TV station and proceed to rape each and every person there.

Happened a second time the same game when I got in instead of the other guy again so he took me to the border and killed me, how I wanted to just shoot the chopper out of the sky myself just to annoy them but had to resist it.

Solo'ing isnt lame, but its not realistic is it? in real life you wouldnt see a pilot leave his co-pilot on the ground and say "OMG I can so solo this" then actually get out of his seat jump into the gunners seat and then get back into his own without the chopper crashing to earth into a fireball now would you?

I say nerf if.....its not realistic so technically they aint nerfing anything they just taking away something that just wouldnt happen.

Comment

plz 2 easy

Comment

Originally posted by saltburn
                lol i love tk'ing people like you. but it gets better when you wait on the helipad for 1/2 an hour waiting to tk me but i never die.
                No worries. Hed just take the jet and ram you. Before he rams, he jumps out.

You - 0
                He - 1

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco

The map was Dalian Plant so no uber cheap Tunguska/Linberbackers/Type 95 AA vehicles.
                  No, meaning "I could pull my half assed mid air seat swap with no real ground based threat".

Whats uber cheap about them Skippy? It can't be as cheap as some asshat holding his gunner out of bounds 'till they die can it?

Comment

Originally posted by PC_Judge
                    Solo'ing isnt lame, but its not realistic is it? in real life you wouldnt see a pilot leave his co-pilot on the ground and say "OMG I can so solo this" then actually get out of his seat jump into the gunners seat and then get back into his own without the chopper crashing to earth into a fireball now would you?

I say nerf if.....its not realistic so technically they aint nerfing anything they just taking away something that just wouldnt happen.
                    actually in real life, the pilot and gunner can initiate ordinance release, and they both can fly. this is for redundancy in case one or the other becomes unconscious/dead. let's not get into real life please.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                      No worries. Hed just take the jet and ram you. Before he rams, he jumps out.

You - 0
                      He - 1
                      No worries. Hed just be out in the middle of nowhere no where near the helicopter spawn. Sure, he could suicide, then I'd tk him for the heli a second time but be wiser and avoid the jet ram and never go down in the round again.

And for the record whoever mentioned the AA, I'm a heli pilot yes but I strongly believe maps like oman and dalian should spawn mobile AA.

Comment

Originally posted by saltburn
                        lol. i love when they wait there anticipating my death so they can get me back but i end up not dieing for awhile or the whole round.

Comment

Working...
                        X