VOIP Lag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOIP Lag?

For some reason, my VOIP causes immense amounts of lag whenever I'm in a squad. I used to be able to play with VOIP enabled, but i reinstalled recently after a long break, and the problem started occuring. As soon as I disable VOIP, the lag ceases, so I'm sure that VOIP is the problem. Has this occured to anyone else?

AMD Athlon FX-53
    GeForce 6800 Ultra
    1GB Ram
    Soundblaster Audigy

Re: VOIP Lag?

nope. never happened to me before, but i get lag all the time when i snipe now, for some odd reason. im fine until i look into the scope, and then it looks like ppl are skipping around and my scope flies around when i try to move it an inch

Comment

Yeah i have had this problem it started around the time EF was released iv had this game since June and never had a problem with it now i have to play with VOIP turned off.

Comment

*bump* Ive tried several things, but nothing seems to reduce the lag.

Comment

i just turned the voip off and it was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by CloudStrife5671
            For some reason, my VOIP causes immense amounts of lag whenever I'm in a squad.
            I use on board audio and unable to use ingame voip due to crazy lag it generates, even when I'm alone in a squad.. No probs w/ using ventrilo.

Comment

For the longest time, in game VOIP never gave me trouble. But in the last couple months it just turns it into a lag-fest.

Ventrilo still works fine, but wth went wrong with the in-game?

Comment

Working...
              X