Tell me if this is worth a kick...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me if this is worth a kick...

I was playing on the Chinese team last night and were getting smoked pretty bad by the Cobras and F-35's. I decided to take the transport chopper and fly it over to the carrier - attempting to kill the Cobras on a repair run.

I brought the chopper up to about 300 feet and bailed over the carrier. However instead of doing a HALO jump, I opened the chute right away. As I floated down to the carrier, I managed to take out 2 choppers, an F-35, and the ESSEX gun - all from my little anti-tank friend.

I then landed on the carrier and was blown to hell from enemy fire. Either way, I was pretty happy with my results.

5 minutes later I get an Admin telling me that if I ever try that again I'll be banned.

Justified?

Re: Tell me if this is worth a kick...

Did the server have a "Do not attack the carrier" rule?

Comment

Probably.

Don't remember though.

Comment

Unless theres a rule, dont worry about it.

I would recommend finding another server without powertripping admins though...

Comment

If the server rules state not to hit the carrier, than sure....but a ban? Kick seems alot more justified.

Comment

Attacking an uncappeble base and raping them is mainly forbidden.

Comment

Bah. Hate stupid "oh, you cant kill us now! We're in a non-killzone! Im gonna tell my mom/an admin!" servers. Go for no-rules servers, much more realistic and fun.

There is no such thing as a rape in a game (besides in GTA though...)

Comment

Originally posted by SnowControl
                There is no such thing as a rape in a game (besides in GTA though...)
                not yet....

But anyway, He isn't raping anything when he's still dropping in his chute...

Comment

Yeah, not attacking uncap is pretty lame. ESPECIALLY if it is the only flag they have. Heck, I figure if you can get there, it's fair game. What is NOT fun is people just sitting outside a flag radius not capturing it and blowing everyone away.

Comment

Go for no-rules servers, much more realistic and fun.
                    LOL :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by SEVERITY
                      Unless theres a rule, dont worry about it.

I would recommend finding another server without powertripping admins though...
                      that's as rare as a strip club in Saudi Arabia

Comment

Sounds like a great result and a powertripping arsehole admin taking out his frustrations on you just because you killed him and someone else jumped in Jet, Cobra instead of him during the respawn. That is not what I call baseraping anyway......nor is hiding out on enemy carrier or at enemy runway with Sniper Rifle. Some Admin are arseholes simple as that......I remember one time I beat an Admin to a bomber at the start of a newly loaded round........he blocked me from taking off resulting in me Team Killing him.....a crime for which I was promptly kicked. I just red carded that server and will never go back or take any group of mates back their.

Besides, every server has those daft rules that nobody obeys......but if you make the mistake of shooting an admin out the cockpit whilst sniping at enemy airfield with M95....then expect them to vent their frustrations out on you by kickign or banning from server.......I think Artillery on Uncaps spawn points is only REAL base rape........htsi could be easily fixed in a patch where area around Uncaps base is no artillery strike point.

Comment

I say good job. if your getting raped and that 45 seconds they wont have the f35's and cobras gives you a opertunity to move out to another base then by all means.

What i love are the servers that kick you for stealing their attack helo or when you go into their base to blow up equipment

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
                            that's as rare as a strip club in Saudi Arabia
                            I guess i better cancel my vacation....

Comment

That wouldn't bother me unless:

-it was done REPEATEDLY
                              -the person landed and continued to AT rocket the helos and jets from atop the carrier tower

But..if this was on an 'anything goes' server, it wouldn't be an issue..but seeing as how the admin mentioned something, I'd just go along with it. Their server, their rules.

Comment

Working...
                              X