Shock Pad Heal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shock Pad Heal?

This is weird, is this normal to have your shock pads heal you and others around you? It heals like 3 times are fast campared to have your mdeipack out, is it a sever thing? or is it just the game?

Re: Shock Pad Heal?

wtf? Let me get this right. Your shock paddels are healing you and those around you, and at 3 times the rate as your medic packs?

...Actually, there was a guy who posted about experiencing a bug just like this. Happened when he picked up another medic's kit who had their shock paddles out. It kept rejuvinating your health, even when switching to your gun.

Comment

I've had that healing sound (bandages etc) happen while i've had the pads out... but didn't get any healing (I looked to be sure).

Comment

Yeah, that happens here and there. It's one of the more useful bugs:laugh:.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Magnum
          Yeah, that happens here and there. It's one of the more useful bugs:laugh:.
          Ya,:laugh:it is useful, but only to you not your enemy... or only to your enemy, not to you!

Comment

it happens to me most fo the time

Comment

It's a bug, it occers now and then.

Comment

Im just gonna throw this bug in with my list of reasons why Medic is the best assualt class.
                And yes Ive had it happen to, not 3 times as fast..or have I noticed..

Comment

I had a similar bug where I jumped into a boat on Wake as an engineer, alone. I kept seeing/hearing the resupply icon and sound until I exited the boat. Weird.

Comment

Never heard of this before and I played Medic for many hours.

Comment

I've had the looping sound heal sound many times but never 3x heal w/ shock pads

Comment

i remember playing on warlord a while back, i was a support guy and i could resupply like forever(until i got killed).. got a lot of supply points!

Comment

I think I know the trick: when you throw out all available Med Packs and you have the Defibs up it heals you. I have had it happen alot, but I cannot verifythat it heals others, and I also cannot verify it is 3 times as fast.

Comment

Now that's a bug I can live with!

Comment

Same thing happened to me last night i was playing online with a few clan mates went medic spammed medic packs at the flag we was defending and shock paddled a guy next thing i know i got shot and my paddles were healing me.

Comment

Working...
                              X