Explain Please ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explain Please ?

playing on a server about 10 mins ago and i kept getting spawn killed and didnt have a clue where. So i spawned as medic and waited till i got shot so i could spot him, after about 3 mins hunting around then i finally found him :

Player Name : A||ahe

ID : 62218728

http://i4.tinypic.com/103fsxt.jpg (Position of camper)

http://i4.tinypic.com/103ftpu.png (score Board)

Server Details : PB, Auto Balance, Ranked, VOIP & FF ON

how is this possible ?

my guess map exploit/glitch !

and lastly can this be reported ?

- AD -

Re: Explain Please ?

high point servers are against the ROE, hence 'illegal', so it doesnt suprise me to hear of this, im sure all sorts of crap runs rampant on those servers....

i wouldnt admit to being in a high point server if your reporting someone.....might find your also reporting yourself, and have your own stats hit up

feel free to report them and the server to:
    www.bfroe.com

Comment

oh i didnt know i just randomly joined a server with my m8 now i know this i wont go there again or anywhere like it :hmm:.

- AD -

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
        high point servers are against the ROE, hence 'illegal', so it doesnt suprise me to hear of this, im sure all sorts of crap runs rampant on those servers....

i wouldnt admit to being in a high point server if your reporting someone.....might find your also reporting yourself, and have your own stats hit up

www.bfroe.com
        All this ROE nonsense is being taken too far.....now servers are illegal because their name.....surely it has more to do with what goes on in the server.
        In answer to the OP, if FF was off u can get everywhere by blowing yourself up there with C4. If his kit wasn't Spec ops then the SL was, and he spawned on him. Can he be reported?....its not worth it cos he aint done alot wrong.

Comment

So your telling me that me getting 120+ points in a server is illigal?

Comment

I guess that makes all 64 player servers with 20 players or less illegal.

Comment

your on crack, hi-points server are NOT illegal, as long as they dont limit any gameplay.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                your on crack, hi-points server are NOT illegal, as long as they dont limit any gameplay.
                im not on crack, i know what im talking about

§1.8 Players may not use or exploit game mechanisms to artificially boost their score ("stats padding") and Server administrators may not knowingly allow or encourage this activity on their servers.

This would include but not limited to:
                • § Knife-Pistol-Revive
                • § Knife-Pistol only Servers
                • § Knife only Servers
                • § High Points Servers
                • § Infantry only Servers
                • § No Artillery or Armour Servers
                • § Using Vehicles removed from battlefield for purposes of artificially inflating points
                • § Turning boats upside down and repairing
                • § Glitching inside buildings.
                • § Modifying game files for vehicles and weapons.
                • § Items not included in this list would be up to EA & DICE to interpret.

where do you think the term "high points server" came from.....i dont care if someone goes in these servers, i was just warning....ppl do report this stuff, and u could potentially have your stats checked, and if its a server you frequent u prolly get whiped....

Comment

How can they define a high points server? Does it mean you cant play on a server were there might be noobs incase you get an high score, or maybe you cant use the bomber in case you get a high score with that, or if there are tanks that might lead to an high score.
                  So basically no servers are allowed as theres allways a chance you could get an high score.
                  I do know what the ROE means but they need to rephrase that into a more black and white term.

Comment

Go play on a high points server and numb your brain..gimme 32 man full or a 64 BIG map..that whole century of one round gets so so so boring.

Comment

im not on crack, i know what im talking about

§1.8 Players may not use or exploit game mechanisms to artificially boost their score ("stats padding") and Server administrators may not knowingly allow or encourage this activity on their servers.

This would include but not limited to:
                      • § Knife-Pistol-Revive
                      • § Knife-Pistol only Servers
                      • § Knife only Servers
                      • § High Points Servers
                      • § Infantry only Servers
                      • § No Artillery or Armour Servers
                      • § Using Vehicles removed from battlefield for purposes of artificially inflating points
                      • § Turning boats upside down and repairing
                      • § Glitching inside buildings.
                      • § Modifying game files for vehicles and weapons.
                      • § Items not included in this list would be up to EA & DICE to interpret.

where do you think the term "high points server" came from.....i dont care if someone goes in these servers, i was just warning....ppl do report this stuff, and u could potentially have your stats checked, and if its a server you frequent u prolly get whiped....

I say f(*)*k the rules of BROE it's only good for reporting padders and cheaters

but oh my god some people love just to play longer rounds you know that.
                      I have played bf1942 TDM bug ohoma beach server,
                      one at a time. I had played olmost 4 houres non stop, to get 377 points with only 90 deaths and the only points that you would get was by killing people

it was the best longest round ever made because also the kill counter didn't go higher then 355 and because of that, you cold spawn within 1 seconden again instead 15 seconds :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                      X