Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there some god damn reason i cant edit my own favs list??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there some god damn reason i cant edit my own favs list??

first off why in the monkey loving mother ****ing world is every server i join added yo my favorites list

and why in the **** cant i remove a server from it ???

is there a way to manually do this becuase bf2 CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP server browser is ****ing me off

Re: is there some god damn reason i cant edit my own favs list??

Originally posted by AliasJay
    first off why in the monkey loving mother ****ing world is every server i join added yo my favorites list

and why in the **** cant i remove a server from it ???

is there a way to manually do this becuase bf2 CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP server browser is ****ing me off
    lol. The Favorites area displays your favorites AND recently joined games. Adding a server to favorites turns it Green and it will be there forever. The other ones get deleted if you don't join the server in a while.

Comment

ok so its auto added and im stuck with it, cause the remove button dosent do crap

wow ..EA/DICE screw up #280239874923742398472389472398473928

Comment

Firstly you could try using your search function.

Second:

Go and delete your favorites from your

X:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\0001

Replace the bolded with what applies in your case.

Open General.con

Delete all lines starting: GeneralSettings.addServerHistory

Save

If you don't want your server favorites to save again then you need to right click the general.con. Check read only, apply, and save.

Comment

Maybe you need some BF2 Cleaner

Comment

First off, it's a favorites AND history list.

Second, you can edit it. Just use the big fat delete button.

Third, if it takes too long to edit in-game, you can manually edit the file by going to mydocuments/battlefield2/profiles/[0001] (0001 should be your primare account, as in the first one you made. If you are using a later account, just find it's number). Use notepad to edit general.con and remove lines that look like this:
            GeneralSettings.addServerHistory "66.148.72.86" 29900 "Quebec -=KTF// BF2 Server=-" 10

Fourth, throwing temper tantrums, swearing, and calling things crap in cappital letters is childish.

Hope this all helps.

Comment

go to my documends/battlefield2/profiles/0001 (*) and dubble click General, open it whit note pad and delet every server u want there.

* 0001 is if ure using 1 acound only.
              u can try to see if ure ine the right documend by checing in the profile ine each documend

Comment

I like the cleaner idea...stick with that...I am sure that will get it....

Comment

Working...
                X