Bad Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Connection

Last night was the worst, by far, night I have ever had playing Battlefield 2 due to my connection being lost. I tried everything but reinstalling the game. Finally quit and went to bed. Figure to try again tonight and see if the connection is better. I was wondering if any one else had a bad server connection last night?
    Thanks.

Re: Bad Connection

Originally posted by IRONEAGLEGT
    Last night was the worst, by far, night I have ever had playing Battlefield 2 due to my connection being lost. I tried everything but reinstalling the game. Finally quit and went to bed. Figure to try again tonight and see if the connection is better. I was wondering if any one else had a bad server connection last night?
    Thanks.
    I seem to have the last couple of days to be honest.

Comment

Re: Bad Connection

bf2 servers are usually consistently not laggy depending on your ping, maybe your going on servers with your ping extremly high, or maybe some other program is leeching your connection, because bf2 isnt laggy one night smooth the next. if u went on a low ping server e.g ( 30 to bout 100)it should be fine
      If you dont see any servers with ping that low then something is leeching your connection, or u have like a 256kb connection or lower....james

Comment

Working...
      X