Some Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Help

I was just wondering how to put a pic under your signiture. i tired to put it where it says insert image but all it does is put up a link..so how exactly do the pic go on there..........................

Re: Some Help

Somebody HELP HIM FOR GODS SAKE!!! He has an awesome pic!!!!

Ok. You click on the little picture frame (that has mountains on it) and paste your link that has the pic in there. Make sure http is in there only one. Lets see more of those pics man!

Comment

thats what I did but only the link came up..does it have to be approved or something..........................

Comment

I think it's way too big.

Comment

I'll try bringing it down then....

Comment

dude the max size is 500x180

Signature Rules

The following rules for signatures must be followed if you wish to use a signature on this forum.

1 - Supported Formats.
            Supported image formats are JPEG, JPG Still and animated GIF's and PNG. PHP Sig rotators can also be used to cycle through various images. Flash signatures are currently unsupported.

2 - Image/Text Rules.
            You may use more than 1 image in your signature but the total dimensions of the images combined must not exceed 550 pixels wide and 180 pixels tall. File size of signatures may not exceed 200KB, this includes images uploaded at TotalBF2 and those linked from other sites. Board staff may remove at any time and without notice signatures that are in breach of this rule.
            If you are using an Image, the maximum amount of text in signatures is 4 lines of default sized text (8 point), if you are not using an image you may have up to 6 lines of default sized text (8 point). You may have links in your signature leading to personal/affiliate web pages, however the use of misleading links in your signature is not permitted. Do not attempt to trick other users into visiting pages they did not intend to visit, do not post links in signatures with referral links and please do not use your signature as a platform for advertising services.

3 – Appropriate Images.
            InAppropriate images: Images of a sexual nature, contain expletives, are racially prejudiced/insulting, hateful, threatening or contain inappropriate language or are religiously offensive are not permitted for use here. Any such image will be promptly removed upon discovery. These rules also apply to profile pictures and avatars. Please remember that this a gaming forum that is intended to be suitable for all ages and for all locations e.g. schools and the workplace. Parents should not have to worry about the content of a forum designated as appropriate for all ages.

These rules are effective across all sections of the forum and signatures that do not follow these rules may be removed without notice. If your signature has been removed it will be replaced with text from the staff member who removed it explaining why, if your signature has been removed then please follow the guidelines of the text posted in it's place to correct the signature. If your signature constantly has to be removed you will be prevented from using the feature.

Thank you for reading these rules and please ensure that they are followed at all times. If you have any questions regarding these rules please PM a member of the administrative staff.

Comment

Thanks all..I had to get rid of the pic I had due to size and the near naked chick but this will do I suppose........

Comment

Working...
              X