F-35B with warp drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-35B with warp drive?

This was a bit odd, im in a russian server right now and theres this pilot for the USA, hes a decent pilot that knows how to fight vs J10's but what i find odd is this..

I get on his tail and slowly gain as J10's do ..but just as im in a good position to fire he takes off like nothing ive ever seen. In a matter of about 3 seconds hes out of visual range even with me taxing my afterburners. This happened a few times so far at varrying altitudes.

I say ..wtf?

Re: F-35B with warp drive?

Whats the height? Because at 700-800 i can hit 2500-3000 and ghost from a j10

Comment

It could be lag I've noticed similar stuff like that in other FPS games where peeps seemed to move unnaturally fast

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
        Whats the height? Because at 700-800 i can hit 2500-3000 and ghost from a j10

Once was about ~700 the rest were around normal.

Originally posted by ~SOM~Soldat
        It could be lag I've noticed similar stuff like that in other FPS games where peeps seemed to move unnaturally fast
        We both had pings in the 50's

Comment

This thread could be ended very quickly, by telling the guy what he wants to hear, i.e. he was chasing a cheat.

Comment

You can even do this are lower altitudes. The key is the angle of your escape and when you hit the afterburners. You have to make a parabolic curve and hit the burners. Works every time.

Comment

Originally posted by AliasJay
              This was a bit odd, im in a russian server right now and theres this pilot for the USA, hes a decent pilot that knows how to fight vs J10's but what i find odd is this..

I get on his tail and slowly gain as J10's do ..but just as im in a good position to fire he takes off like nothing ive ever seen. In a matter of about 3 seconds hes out of visual range even with me taxing my afterburners. This happened a few times so far at varrying altitudes.

I say ..wtf?
              Check out this video I made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KseikXYjfW4

JSF>J-10 at height.

and to end this thread, it is not a cheat... he is just better than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Flares
                This thread could be ended very quickly, by telling the guy what he wants to hear, i.e. he was chasing a cheat.
                I've been immortalized as a quote! My legacy will live on forever!

Comment

i've only hit this "barrier" twice where i can go at warp speed, the only problem is when i stop i go into this spiralling fall for a min and then i gain control....really bothers me

Comment

Working...
                  X