• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: is there a good 24\7 dragon valley 64 server

lolI remember when I created this LONG AGOO:yay:

Comment

Ignoring the fact that this thread is a year old, I'm going to vouche for a server I like anyways:

Antietam 24/7 Dragon Valley: 64 playered map, 32 playered server.

Technically it's high points, but it's a server with lax admins, and a constant population of 20-30 throughout the day.

Comment

What does "high points" server mean? Also, why should it matter where the server is? I usually get similar lag in US and Euro servers...

Comment

[Spec] 24/7 Dragon Valley
          only 25 slots!
          good if ur a J10 whore cuz its a lonnnng round
          (all bases are fair game)

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
            Ignoring the fact that this thread is a year old, I'm going to vouche for a server I like anyways:

Antietam 24/7 Dragon Valley: 64 playered map, 32 playered server.

Technically it's high points, but it's a server with lax admins, and a constant population of 20-30 throughout the day.
            if by "lax" you mean, as long as you don't keep them down they won't kick you, okay.

a bit back B1GG1E kicked me for "camping the carrier" when i had killed him about 3 times in a row after he got in a heli, raised off the carrier, moved forward and was over the artillery jut of land. honestly, he never once checked to even see that another heli might be in the air. but because of his inability, it was my problem.

just today, liquid0h kicked me for "disrespecting the admins". early in the game he administratively warned me "!w" for killing him in a heli before he got of the ground from the chinese main base. he claimed i was "spawn camping". yeah, he spawned, he consciously decided to enter into the heli and not check his surroundings and then i killed him. total spawn camp. besides, it's a cappable flag and those are critical assets. keeping the j-10s and helis down are super critical to a team success.

later on, we are getting carrier raped and he does nothing despite numerous of our team complaining publicly. i make a comment about "it doesn't matter unless its happening to an admin" and suddenly I'M the problem. so after he kicks me i join his vent to ask if i should be sucking his d!ck in order to show him respect. go figure, that doesn't go well.

anyways, keep an admin down and you will be "dealt with" on that server. just be a bit suckier than them and you will be okay.

honestly, i'm pretty fed up with admins that think they deserve respect simply because they pay a monthly fee. i can too, does that immediately make my penis bigger? despite that even, these are PUBLIC EA RANKED servers. not private passworded protected homes. so ridiculous.

/me sighs. another day, another admin with a small penis problem.

Comment

Dragon Valley 64 player TV2 NORWAY or something

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                F*CK Bounty Hunterz: those guys BANNED me for owning them in a chopper. No one else was on the carrier, so I HAPPILY took one and solo'd like it was nobody's business: long story short, I was on fire and without warning, around 35-1, I was kicked and banned for STAT PADDING.

Needless to say, I do not recommend this server.
                QFT. I got banned (along with my gunner) for circling a cappable base (the one thats near the carrier up on the hill, they had ALL flags and I just circled that one and EVERYONE spawned there. Banned for spawn raping :/

Comment

Originally posted by henno13
                  [Spec] 24/7 Dragon Valley
                  only 25 slots!
                  good if ur a J10 whore cuz its a lonnnng round
                  (all bases are fair game)
                  I second this server!

64 size map, 25 player slots

Comment

Took a whole 2 seconds ...

Comment

Dragon Valley is an awesome map, the 64 is def the best of the three versions. To bad it doesn't get played much though, I believe we have it in our server rotation.

Comment

I would also say that the ESF and unit servers are good. Ive played on them a few times in the last month and always had a good time. Almost anything goes on these servers too. Remember "almost" is the word to remember. . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDonkey
                          Dragon Valley is an awesome map, the 64 is def the best of the three versions. To bad it doesn't get played much though, I believe we have it in our server rotation.
                          The TV2 Dragons are always the first to max out on the day and one of the last to empty out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jemme101
                            The TV2 Dragons are always the first to max out on the day and one of the last to empty out.
                            One server inst exactly a lot

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDonkey
                              One server inst exactly a lot
                              Dragons is plural where I come from, there are 2 TV2 Dragon Valley servers with max 64 players. There is also the Battlefield.no #07 Dragon Valley. Also 64 max.
                              So Norway alone has more 64/Dragon servers than the US. gg.

Comment

Working...
                              X