Insomnia365

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insomnia365

Does anyone here know these guys and any of they're server admins? Cause I was looking for a 24/7 Mashtuur server and I decided to drop by in one of theirs. Within 5 minutes I had racked up a score of -26 and been banned for TKing.

For some reason this map happens to be a noob sniperfest map, and also EA decided to implement no noticeable difference between the US and MEC sniper uniforms. Thus I TK'd almost every sniper on my team because of the stupid red bug glitch.

I have seen this glitch about twice before, and once was on the Karkand insomnia server. The other time it was just one guy, but on the Insomnia server it was like half my team was showing up in red tags.

Anyone know wtf is wrong with their server?

Re: Insomnia365

Hmm those tag bugs can be caused by server-side glitches? I always thought it was a glitch on part of the user :hmm: Man they really need to fix this

Comment

I play Insomnia all the time. Go to their website => forums => register => IM one of the admins, they should get back with you the next day. Insomnia does not reboot their servers regularly, so there are often little glitches that occur b/c of it.

I think there is a big difference between the sniper outfits, the MEC is very dark, the USMC is tan. Do you have your shadows on?

Comment

I love that insomnia365 mashtur server. So many newbies, so easy points. Their site is insomnia365.com, It think the server is a try out for customers looknig into a server, so they can test one.

Comment

A bit OT, but Mashtuur is a snipers dream. My only regrets are that you cannot climb the roofs of all the buildings and the fog is an annoying nuisance.

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y
            I love that insomnia365 mashtur server. So many newbies, so easy points. Their site is insomnia365.com, It think the server is a try out for customers looknig into a server, so they can test one.
            Hey I remember playing with you...

You were MEC at the hotel with an SVD and I killed you from the back of the mosque with the G36E :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
              Hey I remember playing with you...

You were MEC at the hotel with an SVD and I killed you from the back of the mosque with the G36E :laugh:
              I never use the SVD, but ok.

Comment

I have my settings all on low except view distance to 100% and effects on medium so I can't see a difference. My comp sucks 1280 Ram and a Geforce 5500.

Yea Mashtuur is a sniperfest I got my expert knife on it, but this server seems to be chuck full of the red tag bug and the fact that everyone's a sniper makes it even more annoying.

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y
                I never use the SVD, but ok.
                lmfao

In any case does anyone know any other good Mashtuur servers? I did a search and didn't find any good ones..

Comment

I think the red tag bug is a client side issue. Reason being is that not everyone on your team will see the same guy an an enemy. This is definitely one of the more elusive problems in BF2, as long as people keep asking for vehicle air drops and nerfing of weapons and anything else they get killed by the real problems will never get the attention they need.

Comment

Mashtuur was a good sniper map pre 1.2. Real sniping that isn't camp whoring takes place on larger maps.

Comment

Working...
                    X